"Never gonna give you up"

Name
michael
Edit My Images
Yes
Christmas present from my wife tickets to see Rick Astley at the New Theatre in oxford last saturday night.

Took my sony A6000 just so i didn't get any hassle from security, i was really impressed with how it performed I'm certainly going to be using this camera a lot more in the future.

Rick Astley by mickey, on Flickr

Thanks Mickey

Fab capture Mickey. Love the way you've caught the crowd in the shot, a simple crop of Rick himself wouldn't have been as good IMHO.

The first row does it all as Ben noticed!
Great rendition too!

Fab capture Mickey. Love the way you've caught the crowd in the shot, a simple crop of Rick himself wouldn't have been as good IMHO.
Thanks Ben yeah i agree a cropped version would work just as well I've probably already got one just haven't had chance to go through all the images yet, I've got one image where he is playing a guitar that i really like ill post it in the comments.

Thank you for commenting Mickey

Last edited:

The first row does it all as Ben noticed!
Great rendition too!
Yeah i kept noticing the back light that was on Rick was also lighting the 3 people in the front row & instantly thought that would make a really nice image & as i like black & white images i thought it lent itself to b&w really well.

Thanks for commenting Mickey.

The first is a great gig shot, the inclusion of the audience adds so much.

Both are very good, but the first is the better of the two because of the compo.

Rickrolling at it's best. Really like the first one with the crowd looking up.

Back