Never Saw The Aphid!

CT

TPer Emeritus
Edit My Images
Yes
:shrug:

OY8N7366-01.jpg

Is that with the new flash, nice and even light :)

:eek: very nice!!!

LOL. It is Doddy. You can actually adjust the flash output ratio between the two heads. I'm gonna have to stop using The Force shortly though and RTFM. :puke:

Cool!

Is it me or has this guy lost a leg just above that ball of pollen - which seems to be starting to grow back.? Do they grow back? :shrug:

I really like this CT.. the soft feel to the edges of the bee really make it for me. ;)

Looking good CT. Glad you like it..:)

Is it me or has this guy lost a leg just above that ball of pollen - which seems to be starting to grow back.? Do they grow back? :shrug:

I see what you mean. looks as though part of the flesh has been damaged and died away from the chitinous skeleton. I am sure that they don't repair parts that are damaged, spiders can / do sometimes repair a leg as they shed there adult skin. something that bee's can't do

I see what you mean. looks as though part of the flesh has been damaged and died away from the chitinous skeleton. I am sure that they don't repair parts that are damaged, spiders can / do sometimes repair a leg as they shed there adult skin. something that bee's can't do

Thanks for that - I wasn't sure. (y)

Back