New Book called...... 黒と白で日本 Japan in Black & White

Name
Neil Williams
Edit My Images
No
Okay guys thats me just got back from seven wonderful days in Japan and the whole time I was there I shot 99.7% in Black & White using my Leica Monochrom and three lenses.

I would say that for about 70% of the shots I used my 21mm Lux, for 20% of the time I used my Noctilux 0.95 and the other 15% of the time I used my 90mm APO

Like I said we had a fantastic time there and to complement our trip I have just finished publishing my forth book that I have called 黒と白で日本 Japan in Black & White and it can be seen HERE

Please give me some feedback on what you think of my new book and also please be patient when you open the book online as it can take up to 1 minute for the book to load depending on your internet speed

Enjoy the book

Neil

did you visit hiroshima and miyajima
i like your tokyo shot of the emperors palace from the gardens

the second shot looks like some work around the tree edges...where were these buildings?

we spent 8 days there and long to return

did you visit hiroshima and miyajima

the second shot looks like some work around the tree edges...where were these buildings?
The second shot was taken at a World Heritage site in Shirakawago I plan to go back there in the winter as they say the place is stunning when it is covered in snow
We had original booked Hiroshima but canceled it to go to Takayama instead.
Japan is a fantastic place and we will continue to go back each year to see some more of this great country

Last edited:
The second shot was taken at a World Heritage site in Shirakawago I plan to go back there in the winter as they say the place is stunning when it is covered in snow
We had original booked Hiroshima but canceled it to go to Takayama instead.
Japan is a fantastic place and we will continue to go back each year to see some more of this great country

hai..
いつか
Itsuka

Back