NEW! Canon G12 Macro Result!

without any real aspect of technicality you have pulled of a masterpiece in micro landscape
really delightful, so sharp and an overall feel of wonder

101%
geof

ps if the G12 had an electronic finder it would have been my choice for a pocketable main camera

without any real aspect of technicality you have pulled of a masterpiece in micro landscape
really delightful, so sharp and an overall feel of wonder

101%
geof

ps if the G12 had an electronic finder it would have been my choice for a pocketable main camera

The G12 is an awesome
Camera although I don't think I would use it much due to my dslr, the picture quality is awesome and can shoot in very low lights due to the ISO range 80-3600

This was my first real macro!

Thanks for the feedback
Ashley

Not a bad effort for a first time, it reminds me of an aquaria background. I like the water drop and the only down point is the really harsh blown area at the top. I think you should use it more, I use my Panny fz8 quite a lot for macro and the small sensors are great for this type of photography.

Not a bad effort for a first time, it reminds me of an aquaria background. I like the water drop and the only down point is the really harsh blown area at the top. I think you should use it more, I use my Panny fz8 quite a lot for macro and the small sensors are great for this type of photography.

only got it for another week i think so i will have to get on it!... the weather is rain rain rain so thats a good reason for more droplets. need to look into macro set ups although they seem quite complicated and hard to do :/ am i right?

WOW, that is the view an incredible shrinking man/woman would see.

Awesome, the G12 is on my "want"-list.
I'll be getting one in a week or two, keep hearing (and seeing) good stuff about it.

Love the pic!

Back