New Canon Kit

Name
Dennis
Edit My Images
Yes
Have had delivered today a 300mm 2.8 lens and a 1DMKn from Steve Collins
AKA StuvUk as well as a Kirk lens plate and bracket plus an op/tech camera strap and lens hood.
Yes it cost me a shed load of money but I saved getting on for a grand!
I have to say he is a great guy to do business with, cant fault him.
Looking forward to getting out to play with my new toys!! and yes I will post some pictures on the site when I learn to use it properly!!

Nice new toys... :)

Which 300mmf2.8 have you got? by the saving id have to guess its the daddy.. the Canon 300f2.8IS.. which is a thing of beauty.

Nice new toys... :)

Which 300mmf2.8 have you got? by the saving id have to guess its the daddy.. the Canon 300f2.8IS.. which is a thing of beauty.

DITTO.;)

Have had delivered today a 300mm 2.8 lens and a 1DMKn from Steve Collins
AKA StuvUk as well as a Kirk lens plate and bracket plus an op/tech camera strap and lens hood.
Yes it cost me a shed load of money but I saved getting on for a grand!
I have to say he is a great guy to do business with, cant fault him.
Looking forward to getting out to play with my new toys!! and yes I will post some pictures on the site when I learn to use it properly!!

Well I don't know mate, I called over yours yesterday to help go through all the settings on your new camera and to calibrate your monitor, and do I get a mention? no! :razz:

Steve on the other hand who lightens you wallet by over four grand is wonderful.:love: Only joking mate, and thanks for the loan of the 100-400 lens. I want to see some good shots brought in to camera club on Monday. By the way a bit less brandy in the cake next time.:D

Busterboy, it was the Canon 300mmf2.8

Congratulations on some very serious kit (y)

Thanks very much for all your messages, I have been useing it today and am going to download the images shortly, after useing the 10D for so long this kit is frightningly fast but I think I can get used to it!!
Its almost better than sex !! Well from what I can remember !

Very jealous of that lens... but hopefully just until monday, when my one is due on the doorstep. Looking forward to seeing your results from it, although it will just make the weekend go even slower for me in anticipation

Yea I know that feeling well, time seems to drag.
When you come to think of it we are just like children waiting for Santa on Christmas day!

Back