Critique New MTB race shot, one of my favourite this year.

although the tones could do with a tweak, this is a very good shot of a hard subject.
You obviously know your locations to capture the right shot. great work

although the tones could do with a tweak, this is a very good shot of a hard subject.
You obviously know your locations to capture the right shot. great work

It was a strange light with everything having a green glow but that's as good as i can correct that with my limited skills!! And thanks.

I do like the style of MTB shots you produce. Another cracking picture. I wish there were some downhill events near to where I live as I would love to give it a go.

Thank you very much Andrew, it's a huge challenge at some of the races to get the right angles. I do try my best to stand out from all the other guys out at the races and seems to work quite well.

Fabulous. Really like that. We have some mountain bike trails very close to our home. Not sure if they race there as I have only ever rode around the easier routes for fun.
Not sure how one would go about taking images near the trails. Would be nice to try though ! I would expect lots of practice would be needed.

Gaz

Fabulous. Really like that. We have some mountain bike trails very close to our home. Not sure if they race there as I have only ever rode around the easier routes for fun.
Not sure how one would go about taking images near the trails. Would be nice to try though ! I would expect lots of practice would be needed.

Gaz

Many thanks Gary, there are loads of grassroots races all over the country.

Last edited:
Back