New PC for editing

Name
Leigh-Ann
Edit My Images
No
Hi not sure if this is the right place to post but looking for some advice on a new PC ..... I'm looking to upgrade my dinosaur of a PC as it's pretty much grinding to a halt , it's for editing my photos and Drone footage I use lightroom mainly and have Photoshop which I rarely use at the moment but that may change and will download something for editing video it also needs to work as a normal PC for everyday use can I ask for suggestions as not sure where to start and nothing that will break the bank

Many Thanks

LA

It might be an idea if you said what your budget is and whether you also need a new monitor as well???

Afteral, no one can second guess what you mean by "...........nothing that will break the bank" :)

Windows or Mac, desktop or laptop. Budget? How long do you intend keeping it before upgrading?

To be honest your drone footage May/will be the most consuming power wise, which drone ? And what to you shoot video in ? 720/1080/2.4k/4K ?

Have you contacted "Scan Computers"? they will help in building a computer to your requirements. You will need to know your budget on the build.

Last edited:
Back