New Phone needed....a little help?

LASTOLITE

No longer has 4 inches
Name
Bill
Edit My Images
Yes
my Samsung has died, well the usb charge port has failed, a new style one..plastic parts!

I have just been looking at the Huawei offerings, anyone have one? what model do you have? I am looking at the P30 LITE

Any advise or heads up on this would be appreciated.

HI, I have the Huawei p20 pro had it over a year now no problems what so ever, Huawei as a phone brand seem to have excellent ratings, at the time of my purchase I bought from https://www.mobiles.co.uk/ a subsidiary of carphone warehouse i believe , hope this helps.

I have an entry level Huawei P Smart which does everything I want in a phone. Admittedly, I'm not a cellphone junkie and I don't want/need advanced features, but the quality and performance seem pretty good.

I currently have the huawei mate 20 X, before that had the mate 20 pro. I’ve also just picked up a pixel 2 xl to try and must admit I prefer Huawei’s EMUI software to stock android. It has quite a few extra useful features.

The cameras are good, but not a patch on the pixel. Build quality is excellent, performance is excellent.
The only issue I’m having is with Bluetooth hands free calling in my work truck. Not sure if it just my phone, or might even be my Bluetooth thing but if on a call, it’s like it can’t keep up and stutters and buffers making it impossible to have a conversation. Switch to speaker and it’s fine. It streams audio fine, just not calls. I’m going to try with the pixel to see if it does it, but I think it is the phone rather than the parrot Bluetooth.

Thanks all for the input, Settled on Galaxy A7 2018....and went to pick one up, Stock has been pulled by Samsung from all over the place, New range A series coming next week, I am not a fan of the swivel camera gimmick so thinking the P30-Lite that isnt set for release until the 10th, so will wait for repair on my A3 so Phone less...been moaning about phone use...but man I think its rather odd I feel cut off...lolno spare phone that will take my micro sim either...no land line now as no one used it in our old house...

Gonna keep the A3 once new phone arrives, may put a PAYG sim in it too as a back up...Am I a phone junkie?

Gonna keep the A3 once new phone arrives, may put a PAYG sim in it too as a back up...Am I a phone junkie?

Well if you are so am I :)
I use my old S6 as an MP3 player for the car and decided to get a PAYG sim for emergencies
Managed to find one that allows you to keep you credit as long as you use it once every 6 months

Well if you are so am I :)
I use my old S6 as an MP3 player for the car and decided to get a PAYG sim for emergencies
Managed to find one that allows you to keep you credit as long as you use it once every 6 months

Ooo thats sound like what I will need who was the sim with Ingrid? TIA.

I have a back up PAYG sim from tescos, use it less then once every six months, not put credit on it for over 4 years (last was £10) nad still active :)
I use it as my web site contact details, then change it when get too much spam calls.

Back