New to the forum, new to this sub-forum. (Intro & images)

Jack welcome to TP and thanks for sharing your photos. It is sometimes a bit quite for C&C but as you asked I will give mine.

#1 is a good B&W conversion but I am not sure what you are taking a picture of the tire, headlight of tow hook? If it was the car you need more imo.
#2 Bright orange sign is a no no I even try to keep marshalls out of backgrounds as they distract from the photo.
#3 Good flaming action shot and panning the fella on the pylon distracts a bit and the crop could do with a bit more room in front of the car, a slower shutter speed would blur the background even more.
# 4 Good action shot might like a slightly tighter crop
#5 the next frame might show more car but a good B&W conversion again, good arty shot
6 The best of the bunch is the Lancia
7 Not my cup of tea, the back of someone looking into a car park is what I see
8 Reminds me of a car auction

Overall I would say you have good panning skills and a good artistic style. I look forward to seeing some more.

No.1 Is great, nice angle - bordering on being too dark in the shadows. No.2 I would crop below the barriers in the background, makes a much bolder image with strong colours in the sign and car. No.3 is a good shot, but could be tighter and shadows are way too dark on this, can't make out any front end detail. No.4 goes in the bin, No.5 also not particularly exciting. No.s 5 and 6 I do like as reportage shots, nice composition and both nicely processed.

Nice set, personally love the shot of Marc's car, it's been photo'd. A lot so good to see a different angle :) the flames at driftland are well caught as well, did you get any of the aftermath?

Nice set, personally love the shot of Marc's car, it's been photo'd. A lot so good to see a different angle :) the flames at driftland are well caught as well, did you get any of the aftermath?

Didn't get any decent ones of the aftermath, car was saved from being completely destroyed!

Back