New York 2015

Great pics that just get me salivating at the photo opportunities there.

Any tips for a 1st time visitor, going week Saturday for 5 days.... V excited!

Superb set, I'm going for my 1st visit 2 weeks on Saturday if I come back with a card full of images like these I'll be a happy man.

I forgot to say my fav is the guy with the Walkman, was this shot from the hip?

Excellent set.

I particularly like the fourth image, the third from last image and the light trails on the bridge.

Really nice set, love the phone booth shot. I'm going for new years eve, really can't wait. Last visited in 2013, and didn't get half of the pictures i wanted. This year, i'm making sure i do.

Thanks for these , stunning images. Just looking at booking for next new year

I must visit. Great set of pictures. Love the lady on the bike!

Really like the second one, the fact that you have to really look a it to understand it. I don't know if that makes sense but I'm not the best at putting into words what's in my head.

What a fantastic set. We have been lucky enough to go to New York several times and have nothing like your pictures. Love them all.

Nicely seen and well photographed. A superb mix of street and urban.

Some great shots there, the rollerblading one turned out well with the different speed of movement from the subjects.
Can't wait to get back to NYC!

Good set, far too many to crit but love the bicycle lady :)

Excellent - thanks for the response. I assume the 17-50 was wide enough then to capture all of them tall buildings?. I'm contemplating a cheap fish eye or a 10-20mm, but that seems a little close to my 18-35 that I already have.

I use a 5D3, so mostly wide enough... could have used a 10mm though in some places....

That's an excellent set and there are few I really really like, well done (y)

Back