New York City panorama from the Empire State

Edit My Images
No
5D3_3943-Pano.jpg

Stitched from five separate shots using a Canon 5D3 and 16-35 f/4L IS

How did you find taking photos around NYC? Im going at the end of the month and got a m4/3 Panasonic LX100 (24-70). Hoping to get TOTR, Brooklyn Bridge, DUMBO (looking back across the river cityscape), Times Sq at night, and lots of street stuff.

How did you find taking photos around NYC? Im going at the end of the month and got a m4/3 Panasonic LX100 (24-70). Hoping to get TOTR, Brooklyn Bridge, DUMBO (looking back across the river cityscape), Times Sq at night, and lots of street stuff.
There are no end of good photo opportunities in NYC. I took my 5D3 and used the 24-70 most of the time with the 16-35 occasionally for stuff like this and interior shots.

Brooklyn Bridge and Times Square at night are must-dos. Also worth a visit are the Highline, Grand Central station and of course the 9/11 memorial. I also did a 2-hour guided walking tour of the Chinatown and Little Italy areas which are good for photos.

For high-up shots, TOTR and the Empire State are both worth doing. TOTR is good for getting a shot which includes the Empire State, whilst the Empire State itself is good for an unimpeded view south as above. They also do a ticket for TOTR which allows you to go up during the day and then again after dark.

Excellent, well done indeed (y)

I don't want to live there though :mad:

Back