New York Duotone...

Name
Joe
Edit My Images
No
Cracking set of images, lovely B&W conversion on these :) No.1 is the best to me, love the composition in the shot with the buildings and the foreground being perfectly symmetrical, overall a very well thought about/framed set if shots, nice work (y)

Name
Adam
Edit My Images
Yes
Lovely set. Happily hang a few of those on my wall.

You have no idea how happy I am so see so many photos consistently edited!

Name
Julian
Edit My Images
Yes
Really nice set. Somewhere I would love to go someday. Ironically though, my lad has a school trip to NYC next year for his photography GCSE.

OP
OP
Bardo
Name
Jason Brown
Edit My Images
Yes
Would love to know your approach for the conversion?
Inspiration for the post processing actually came from Anton Corbijn who's portrait work I adore. My aim was to the copy the style of his work in Lightroom as I felt it would work really well with these type of images. I'll let others judge whether I was right...

Last edited:
Name
mark
Edit My Images
No
Damn, they're some beautiful images. Number 1 is amazing! I'm still yet to return to NYC, hoping to go some point in 2016.

Great shots

Name
Stu
Edit My Images
Yes
God damn it! They are cracking images, love the processing on all of them.

OP
OP
Bardo
Name
Jason Brown
Edit My Images
Yes
Got to disagree. The boom light & traffic add to it imho. Move fwd of the light and you lose the cars and it becomes just another look up at the flat iron.
I totally agree. For me, NYC is all about the hustle and bustle of the traffic - it really is a city that never sleeps. To remove this all important aspect of the city would be to create a sterile impression.

Edit My Images
Yes
Brilliant shots, number 3 is my favourite. NYC is a place I would love to visit and your images just make me want to more.

Thanks for sharing