New York

Name
Ben
Edit My Images
Yes
Just been in New York for three days and took in some the usual sites.

Would highly recommend doing “Top of the Rock” at the top of the Rockefeller Center for some fab view across the city.

Anyway, here’s some of my shots, see what you think:

Ground Zero, NYC
by Ben Goddard, on Flickr

Brooklyn Bridge

Two Bridge Sunrise

Empire State Building

Midtown Manhattan from the Hudson

1 World Trade Center and Lower Manhattan

Statue of Liberty

I think its a great selection of shots, I do like the second of shots from the Brooklyn bridge. a different view point to the normal.

I love the shots, the second one is great, just a shame about the markings on the road ( I know you couldn't do anything about that) I'd be tempted to remove them.

Nice set Ben - very nice my only niggle is Brooklyn bridge is leaning to the right slightly an easy fix in PP

Number 3 just blows me away- cracking shot

Les :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys! Will revisit #2 as can see the lean now [edited these whilst away on my iPad and I don't find it as easy to straighten in LR on it]

Col, there are walkways around where the main vertical uprights are which gives the angle seen, it didn't involve risk to life or limb to shoot!

Simon, yeah was up before dawn, think it says 6:05 am on the Exif data.

Thanks guys! Will revisit #2 as can see the lean now [edited these whilst away on my iPad and I don't find it as easy to straighten in LR on it]

Col, there are walkways around where the main vertical uprights are which gives the angle seen, it didn't involve risk to life or limb to shoot!

Simon, yeah was up before dawn, think it says 6:05 am on the Exif data.

Every day is a learning day, i might well be doing that when we go then thanks!

Back