Newborn Photography - Introducing Louis! NEW PICS***

Congratulations ! Some lovely shots there, with great window light used to good effect, but....

...you need to buy an iron!

Congratulations ! Some lovely shots there, with great window light used to good effect, but....

...you need to buy an iron!

I think it adds character and realism. You should have seen it before I cloned out the stains...... Sick stains, I should point out! :D

I think it adds character and realism. You should have seen it before I cloned out the stains...... Sick stains, I should point out! :D

Fair point about adding realism. Try doing the naked shots, then you'll have more than sick stains to clone out :hungover:

Fair point about adding realism. Try doing the naked shots, then you'll have more than sick stains to clone out :hungover:

My wife really wanted me to stick a wooly hat on him and put him in a bucket on some lino flooring..... This was me rebelling :runaway:

That sounds a little uncomfortable for the little man, good job you rebelled. Out of interest what 35mm lens are you using? Is it the Sigma art?

That sounds a little uncomfortable for the little man, good job you rebelled. Out of interest what 35mm lens are you using? Is it the Sigma art?

Yeah, it was the Sigma ART. Great lens, if not a tad on the heavy side!

Congrats. Mine is nearly 3 months now. Great fun but hard work for sure. Enjoy any sleep you can get :)

A couple more "real" newborn shots. Critique welcome... Had a bloody nightmare trying to edit them :D

Last edited:
Back