NickDs TP52 for 2021 - Week 52 - Showcase... Bring on 2022!

Congratulations on getting through. That's a lovely shot and story to end with - great dof and a lovely natural pose.

Well done on completing the 52 for 2022. It is always good to take pictures of family as things change so fast and one tends to forget things. I have been keeping a diary over the last two years and the things I would have forgotten had I not written them down!

A lovely portrait to finish on. Well done on completing the 52.

I missed your Seasonal shot before. Excellent idea and nicely captured. He actually reminds me of someone.... I am sitting here tucking in to our Quality Street :)

Wishing you all the best for 2022.

Thanks!
I'm glad to hear pointless gluttony isn't only confined to our house.
Happy New Year!

Congratulations on getting through. That's a lovely shot and story to end with - great dof and a lovely natural pose.

Cheers!
I find pictures of the kids always work best when they haven't time to think about it. 'Oi' - turn - click.
All the best for 2022!

Well done on completing the 52 for 2022. It is always good to take pictures of family as things change so fast and one tends to forget things. I have been keeping a diary over the last two years and the things I would have forgotten had I not written them down!

Thank you!
I've considered doing a diary, but never managed to get it together. I have become a writer of lists though, which does help get things done.
Have a happy 2022!

Back