Nigel Farage in my town today !

Name
Peter
Edit My Images
Yes
YO !! British Politician Nigel Farage of the new 'Brexit Party' was doing a tour around Essex and came to BRENTWOOD , Sugar Hut Village famous for 'TOWIE' !!
Dozens of Press and TV there -- i met two of my 'old Press Mates' from years ago. one was made redundant as Staff Photographer on the 'Yellow Advertiser Group' frm which I used to get some Freelance Work -- now most editions gone BROKE ! Nigel came out for a 'Photo Call' in the Sugar Hut Doorway. I used my Olympus E-500 + 14-54mm f2.8 lens + Sunpak auto 36FD for fill-in light.
Nigel Farage 01.JPG
Nigel Farage 02.JPG

Is your camera ok?

Ha Ha !! Back in Hospital Today for 'Endoscopy' so feeling groggy -- had nice cup of tea -- NO Milk Shake !! Every one here will Vote for Nigel's Party !
Also on ephotozine =- they support him too !

This made me want to throw up over my monitor. Great capture 10/10!

Ha Ha !! Back in Hospital Today for 'Endoscopy' so feeling groggy -- had nice cup of tea -- NO Milk Shake !! Every one here will Vote for Nigel's Party !
Also on ephotozine =- they support him too !
Hope you're feeling better soon. I think politics is enough to make anyone feel groggy these days, without the addition of a hospital procedure.

That just wants to make me vote for them all the more. Early alarm set for Thursday so I can get to the polling station bright and early :D

I’m not surprised at all.

Good compositions, but both images appear on my calibrated display slightly under exposed, and would likely need a little touch on the shadows slider. Were you tempted to bribe someone to milkshake him for a more saleable image, probably not necessary as likely there were plenty of onlookers considering it.

Good compositions, but both images appear on my calibrated display slightly under exposed, and would likely need a little touch on the shadows slider. Were you tempted to bribe someone to milkshake him for a more saleable image, probably not necessary as likely there were plenty of onlookers considering it.
Don't agree really, the background is nicely made inconsequential and the subjects are plenty bright enough for a reasonably flattering portrait.

YO !! British Politician Nigel Farage of the new 'Brexit Party' was doing a tour around Essex and came to BRENTWOOD , Sugar Hut Village famous for 'TOWIE' !!
Dozens of Press and TV there -- i met two of my 'old Press Mates' from years ago. one was made redundant as Staff Photographer on the 'Yellow Advertiser Group' frm which I used to get some Freelance Work -- now most editions gone BROKE ! Nigel came out for a 'Photo Call' in the Sugar Hut Doorway. I used my Olympus E-500 + 14-54mm f2.8 lens + Sunpak auto 36FD for fill-in light.
View attachment 245373
View attachment 245372
The pictures are well done Pete and I apologise for making a political point, though I’m not the first here! My quarrel is with your quotes when you refer to the 'Brexit Party' when I think it would be more accurate to describe it as the Brexit ‘Party' as I understand it is a limited company with two shareholders/directors (Nigel and another) which is not a ‘Party’ as most of us understand it.
(It is also probably financed by foreign interests though whether Trumpian or Putian it is hard to decide, maybe both or just the Mafia.j

That Sugar Hut doorway is completely black so difficult to get their 'hair' to stand out -- we could either have had him in full ( therefore CONTRASTY ) Sunshine OR back a little in the shade so we all agreed to position him there and a 'Stand-in' stood there and we could 'test' our exposures.

Nigel was indicating a former Tory who joined the Brexit Party

Back