Beginner Night Drive

Edit My Images
Yes

Night Drive (Holga 120SF, Ilford HP5+ 400)

I took some photos with old school film for the first time in about two decades earlier this week. Please forgive my amateur attempts! :)

Thank you! :)

Although it was the look I was going for, it was really a pure fluke that it came out how it did (though I guess that is one of the joys of a Holga!). I took the photo of the lights from an underpass first and then took the signpost on top of it as a double exposure. I thought the signpost photo may have swamped the other image but it didn't.

I'm really pleased with how it turned out. As amateurish as it may be, I am glad I got the image I had in my head. 120 film is very fun, especially collecting the negatives in the hopes that your hard work turned out ok. :)

Thank you! :)

Although it was the look I was going for, it was really a pure fluke that it came out how it did (though I guess that is one of the joys of a Holga!). I took the photo of the lights from an underpass first and then took the signpost on top of it as a double exposure. I thought the signpost photo may have swamped the other image but it didn't.

I'm really pleased with how it turned out. As amateurish as it may be, I am glad I got the image I had in my head. 120 film is very fun, especially collecting the negatives in the hopes that your hard work turned out ok. :)

Glad it worked - I'm a digital girl so I wish you well with the film and can appreciate the results but I can't help with technical staff :)

Omg! You can still get HP5! The last time I used HP5 was at college over 30 years ago.

Back