Night time panorama - Media City, Salford

Name
Daniel
Edit My Images
No
Hi Ladies & Gentlemen,

I'd appreciate your thoughts on this:

Media City By Night by Daniel Cadden Photo, on Flickr

I have to be honest, I made a mistake in capturing it and although I realised straight away, the heavens were opening and I was cold so I thought I'd just deal with it in PP. I think if I'd had made more time, I'd have probably shot it on a clearer night, maybe at dusk rather than at night and also possibly from further along the quayside.

I'm definitely going back to the area to try again - this sort of photography is not my forte, but I'd like to improve it.

Great Shot.

Loving the reflection of colours in the water.

Definately a Panoramic image.

Keep up the good Work.

Love it, some great colours and reflections. Well done to say you were in a rush :p

Looks great, where abouts did you take it from? I'm there in a couple of weeks :)

How about this one?

took this from my window just after sunset on New Year's Day. It was an impromptu thing and took a bit of time setting up the tripod, etc. If I had been a bit early the colours would have been much better. Next time :)
6644386313_a9e07c7558_z.jpg
[/url]
IMG_9625 by good_fella7777, on Flickr[/IMG]

Last edited:
Salford has change quite a bit since I was last there, as it was pretty much a construction site the last time I visited. Excellent colours and reflections.

Dave

Back