Nikon D750 & D780

You found it then i see, Toby. Enjoy it?
Sure did. Was a bit underwhelmed by the first fall and thought it was one of those places that obviously looks better in photos, but then I found the ones further down and thought they were pretty stunning. You have to crawl down some pretty precarious 'paths' to get some of the shots though, and then I had my tripod 1" from the edge of dropping into the water. Good job there wasn't a sudden gust of wind otherwise I'd have been testing the weather proofing of the camera :eek: ;) (edit for some reason linking from photobucket makes this image really soft, the RX100 isn't that bad really ;))

DSC00155_zpst5vkrnpj.jpg

Last edited:
Mental, that white building doesn't look real. Nice shot :)
That is the Giotto's Campanile. It is illuminated with white light in the evening and the added mist made the light diffuse further. The foreground is typically lit with incandescent street lights and shop lights

I must get my ass there as it only 30 mins from where I am i think

The lower falls or the ones towards the mill pond?

Did you go across the road to the other side?

Photobucket is crap compared to Flickr.
I only use PB for the shots I don't want to taint my flickr account ;)

Coming from Chesterfield you come in from the top side, so just above the mill pond. My favourite bit was on the 3rd or 4th level below all the ruins. I didn't get to the road, had to get back for the dog ;)

That is the Giotto's Campanile. It is illuminated with white light in the evening and the added mist made the light diffuse further. The foreground is typically lit with incandescent street lights and shop lights
Well it all came together nicely, made for a very nice shot.

Don't tell me ur a chef those looks yummy

Yes,cooking is a passion for me.

Well I got an email this afternoon from Calumet advertising up refurb Nikon kit, quite a good range of stuff actually but mainly bodies but I've bought some of their refurb stuff before and its never missed a beat!
Few bits still on here: https://www.calphoto.co.uk/category/nikonrefurbished?cta=b5

Happy Birthday David. Have an extra minnnnt-y one [emoji13]. Where's the selfie mate?

Happy birthday Minnnt, have a sweet one!

Happy birthday, shame we can't get you an unlimited credit glitch at a supplier of your choice :)

@minnnt , 11,323 days old today, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" m8. (y):beer:

George.

May as well join in the birthday wish thread then:), BTW did you get around to trying the wireless flash,. Cheers

Back