Nikon D750 & D780

Contributing a "Happy birthday, David!" here, so you're one step closer to beating the screen protectors. :p

Anyone still haven't done the last firmware upgrade or am I the only one left? Never done any firmware upgrade for my cameras ever.

Coffee for me, black no sugar :D

Think I'll have a pint if any [emoji6]

Those Kit-kat like chocolate flakes or fingers represents GAS, always finding excuse to levitate and cause trouble :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Anyone still haven't done the last firmware upgrade or am I the only one left? Never done any firmware upgrade for my cameras ever.
Nope still not done it yet. Still haven't sent it in for the supposed shutter issue either ;)

Good lady wife informs me that it's a '3 layered salted caramel chocolate mud cake sandwiched together with salted caramel flavoured buttercream, covered with white chocolate ganesh then drizzled with melted milk chocolate then topped with all kinds of chocolate goodies to finish it off.'

Don't even like chocolate.

Good lady wife informs me that it's a '3 layered salted caramel chocolate mud cake sandwiched together with salted caramel flavoured buttercream, covered with white chocolate ganesh then drizzled with melted milk chocolate then topped with all kinds of chocolate goodies to finish it off.'

Don't even like chocolate.
Then you need to send it to me, a self confessed chocoholic ;)

Bloody hell....caaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy-ke. I've got the munchies .....nom nom nom

Yeah it's been good mate thanks. Verbal warning at work, chips and then a shed load of chinese food and cake.

What's not to like? :LOL:

:ROFLMAO:

Well it looks like my little adventure to Wales tomorrow for the Cambrian Rally has been quashed due to them charging a £10 fee for each stage. I was hoping to cover 2-3 stages so an extra £30 on top of the fuel costs to get down there isn't appealing. Also looks like the spectators are going to be limited to certain viewing points. Rubbish.

Guess I'll just have to shoot something else.

Well it looks like my little adventure to Wales tomorrow for the Cambrian Rally has been quashed due to them charging a £10 fee for each stage. I was hoping to cover 2-3 stages so an extra £30 on top of the fuel costs to get down there isn't appealing. Also looks like the spectators are going to be limited to certain viewing points. Rubbish.

Guess I'll just have to shoot something else.
There's Karting at Rowrah (Cumbria) this weekend , is it within reaching distance ? Should be free entry and ideal to test the D750 AF .

Back