Nikon D750 & D780

I like these process pal how u doing them
The first one I posted on Sunday was a presets galore lightroom preset that I then adjusted, this last one was just me playing about with sliders and the curve adjustment.

Truly superb picture.
Have you applied a radial filter to the dog on the right as there's a slight kind of halo, or is it natural light?
Not to the one on the right but I did bump exposure and shadows with a radial for the one on the left as she was in a more dappled part of the forest. The light around the Retriever is natural but now that you have pointed it out I see what you mean. May try a re-edit and tone it down a bit. Thanks for your comment.

Not to the one on the right but I did bump exposure and shadows with a radial for the one on the left as she was in a more dappled part of the forest. The light around the Retriever is natural but now that you have pointed it out I see what you mean. May try a re-edit and tone it down a bit. Thanks for your comment.
Thanks. Obviously it's up to you but it's not a negative IMO, was just curious (y)

Yesterday, I noticed an issue with the pop-up flash. It keeps clicking, but doesn't pop up. Pressing the edges makes it pop out. And again later sometimes it pops up and sometime I have to press on the edges. Seems like it is getting stuck.

Anyone here had this problem on the D750?

Yesterday, I noticed an issue with the pop-up flash. It keeps clicking, but doesn't pop up. Pressing the edges makes it pop out. And again later sometimes it pops up and sometime I have to press on the edges. Seems like it is getting stuck.

Anyone here had this problem on the D750?

I had this at the very beginning - I just assumed I wasn't pressing the right button :oops: :$

I didn't really need it at the time, so just ignored it. The next time I tried it (perhaps a few days later) it was fine and has been since.

Back to the bad luck...

Some woman has just reversed into my car whilst tryingto park her big f*** off VW Passat in a gap that wasn't really big enough. Where as the one in front of my car she could have just drove straight into it. Brilliant.

'Luckily' it's not marked the paintwork but i can feel a slight crease. FFS.

Anyway, as you were...

Back to the bad luck...

Some woman has just reversed into my car whilst tryingto park her big f*** off VW Passat in a gap that wasn't really big enough. Where as the one in front of my car she could have just drove straight into it. Brilliant.

Anyway, as you were...
:facepalm::(

Back to the bad luck...

Anyway, as you were...
Women:eek:ops:

Back to the bad luck...

Anyway, as you were...
When I had my Scooby a woman did the same to mine as she was leaving a pub car park, totally destroyed the rear bumbler. Luckily I was outside and having lunch as she was driving off so I ran out to stop her. Her response "oh did I hit it"? :mad:

Nice. They really knew how to make sexy cars back then didn't they.

Yes, some real lookers amongst them. Far from my favourites though.

Tried to push my limits a little, 1/8th was as far as i got. Still needs a little work. If it wasn't raining at the time, i would have changed to my 24-70. Kinda gutted i didn't get a chance to shoot from the inside with it.

Hmm, pretty pricey though.
Thanks for the link

Hmm, pretty pricey though.
Thanks for the link

I wasn't even thinking of the Zeiss. The Samyang from the comparison seems like a fantastic lens and very close to the performance of the Zeiss. It is a shame at there are not many used Samyang on the market.

That's very nice Paul, great that you've kept the base & subject virtually in silhouette. Liking this shot very much.(y)

George.

Thank you George (y)

Back