Nikon D750 & D780

Finally managed to get a pic of my shed, now the light has arrived :)

My Shed by Paulie-W, on Flickr

But how many boxes of camera gear have you got to unpack.........:)

Just moved in. What a crazy day. Not much in yerms of camera gear as I have just 3 lenses - 24-85 VR, 85 1.8g and the Tamron 70-200 2.8 VC and some light modifiers [emoji4]

Anyone else having trouble seeing exif on flickr? All I get is camera ID and camera type, at the moment, and that's on my own stuff. Nothing has changed settings wise either :thinking:

I can get full exif on my Flickr pics.
If you want to try @anibap's pic on page 499 - I can get full exif on that.
Otherwise it's a bit hit and miss with a lot of posts just showing ID and camera type.

Just had an email from Nikon to take a survey regarding my satisfaction with my recent repair/service :D

Just got in from Waitrose, with a golden box of loveliness :D

Off to SkegVegas for a few days next week, might try a few seascapes if i can find any decent places. (not holding my breath) :LOL:

Then gonna have a trek down to the Harry Flatters Rally. Should be a good day out i think, especially as i haven't shot any rally cars for a while!

Wales RallyGB - 2015
by David Raynham, on Flickr

Wales RallyGB - 2015

Mid Wales Stages 2016

Mid Wales Stages 2016

Mid Wales Stages 2016

Mid Wales Stages 2016

Wales RallyGB 2015 - Gartheiniog

Mid Wales Stages 2016

Last edited:
Anyone else notice Flickr has now changed it's uploading a photo system...?...I can't work it out.

Anyone know a why around this ?
I've not noticed but I'm on a photo walk tomorrow so I'll put the results on Flickr and look then.

Now do I take the D750 & 24-70mm or the OM-D E-M5 & 12-40mm.

Off to SkegVegas for a few days next week, might try a few seascapes if i can find any decent places. (not holding my breath) :LOL:

Then gonna have a trek down to the Harry Flatters Rally. Should be a good day out i think, especially as i haven't shot any rally cars for a while!

Wales RallyGB - 2015

Wales RallyGB - 2015

Mid Wales Stages 2016

Mid Wales Stages 2016

Mid Wales Stages 2016

Mid Wales Stages 2016

Wales RallyGB 2015 - Gartheiniog

Mid Wales Stages 2016
Nice pics again. What's the Harry Flatters Rally?

On a similar subject do you know of a good website that informs you of local rallies and other forms of motorsport?

Didn't realise you could buy Nikon Lenses from Waitrose o_O:p

Haha JL partnership, free pick up at local store, and was on the way home from work ;)

Anyone else notice Flickr has now changed it's uploading a photo system...?...I can't work it out.

Anyone know a why around this ?

I can`t see anything different with mine, but it could be an area thing, and also why the exif bit has gone squirly ...

Back