Nikon D750 & D780

Toying with the idea of moving my 85 on, as I have the 70-200 now (and sigma 105). It seems silly to just have it sitting in the bag, but .... Shall I/Shan't I time again :rolleyes:

Shall we move this to pm lol haha

Nooooo that kinda trading is not allowed ;)
Gimmie a couple of hours to ponder, and I`ll give you a heads up when and if I put it up for sale ... 2 1/2 inc

I'm off out in a bit to hopefully have a play with the d750 at some steam rally / country fayre. Hopefully I won't miss this :mad:

D750 body £1700 in UK?! What the hell!

This is awesome!

When you're bored, want to practice OCF but you have no willing portrait subjects...think I need to get out more:

Mower by Tim G, on Flickr

Haha that`s actually a cool idea, love it ;)

When did they have it at that price? Discounted?
Someone got one for just over £800 including the 24-120. Was a pricing error that they honoured :eek:

I think I seen that....in store at £817 or something? Shocker lol :D

Looks like a grey imports are around £1200-1250 and buying grey doesn't bother me in the least, especially considering what used units seem to be getting.

Some gorgeous shots through this thread. [emoji41]

When did they have it at that price? Discounted?
it should have been 1350 but it was on offer and i got another 20 quid off because it was ex display in cabinet,but when i checked it had one of the recall issues so next day i took it back and they ordered me a brand new one same price,which I've since sold,should have hung on till they went up :)

I think I seen that....in store at £817 or something? Shocker lol :D

Looks like a grey imports are around £1200-1250 and buying grey doesn't bother me in the least, especially considering what used units seem to be getting.

Some gorgeous shots through this thread. [emoji41]
Buying grey doesn't bother me. I thought that UK ones sold for more used but apparently they don't.

So I got a new toy today :D Back to old school vinyl ...

Vinyl by Paulie-W, on Flickr
I love how vinyl's back in fashion, I've always preferred it to all other formats.

I could never part with mine, or my 1210's :love:

Last edited:
Not with 53k on they don't... ;)

I guess most of those were from testing the AF though. :LOL:
53k's not a lot, it's nearly 2 years old ;)

I reckon about 1k of those have been testing the AF though, and another few hundred testing lenses :oops: :$

I love how vinyl's back in fashion, I've always preferred it to all other formats.

It`s only a cheapie Marantz tt5005 but sounds nice (apart from when it skips lol) I figured if I like it, I`ll go for a better one, but will need a phono stage to go with amp. Fun at the moment though ;)

It`s only a cheapie Marantz tt5005 but sounds nice (apart from when it skips lol) I figured if I like it, I`ll go for a better one, but will need a phono stage to go with amp. Fun at the moment though ;)
TBH you'd be amazed at the difference just changing the head and stylus, although not sure it's interchangeable on that model?

I know I shouldn't but does anyone know how to use the app on Flickr to share pics on these said forums.

Nah was just doing it my Samsung s7. The pc is in the loft and sometimes can be asked to go up there all the time. I suppose I could start using the other half's I pad.
I'll see if android do it

I don't think you can mate.

If you're using an iPad you can get an app called flickrstackr which enables you to copy the BBCode.
You can use that app on the phone too (y)

TBH you'd be amazed at the difference just changing the head and stylus, although not sure it's interchangeable on that model?

No I`m pretty sure you can`t either. Hey but for now it`ll do fine (y) Have you heard of discogs? The fella in richer sounds mentioned it to me.

Last edited:
No I`m pretty sure you can`t either. Hey but for now it`ll do fine ;Thumbs: Have you heard of discogs? The fella in richer sounds mentioned it to me.
Discogs the website? Been extremely useful for me over the years (y)

Ah, I could have cried the day I sold mine.

So, with this retro, old school revival, who's gonna try medium format film? I keep lusting for it... Need to get better first as could cost me a fortune

Ah, I could have cried the day I sold mine.

So, with this retro, old school revival, who's gonna try medium format film? I keep lusting for it... Need to get better first as could cost me a fortune
Strangely I've just inherited a handful of old cameras today, 2 of which take the old 120 film ;)

Back