Nikon D750 & D780

I bet you wont if your subbed to the Fuji thread pmsl
Haha :D to be honest I will stick with Fuji.
So did you give up on Mirrorless in the end? No more Sony GAS? :D
For me out of the D500 and D750 it would be a hard choice.

What has Owen started now a Nikon gas [emoji618]️ alert

Well make your minds up folks are you staying d750 or moving over bright side d500

zGHQb4O.gif

Well make your minds up folks are you staying d750 or moving over bright side d500
Only a muppet would swap their D750 for a D500 :whistle: :p

Right Folks,

Flares in pictures from lights.. Is this Lens Related. Camera Related or bit of everything..

I didn't get much or prob didn't when I was on Mirrorless but Notice them on Dslr..

Right Folks,

Flares in pictures from lights.. Is this Lens Related. Camera Related or bit of everything..

I didn't get much or prob didn't when I was on Mirrorless but Notice them on Dslr..
Lens and lens coatings mainly, it's not a DSLR vs Mirrorless thing. Keeping your lens element clean will help too.

Does anybody have a recommendation for an L bracket? Looking to get one ahead of my trip to Iceland next month, so I can mount my camera to my tripod in portrait orientation without sagging!

My Manfrotto tripods have a quick release plate attached - I assume I'll need some sort of adaptor, as most L brackets seem to be Arca Swiss mounts?!

Thanks.

Does anybody have a recommendation for an L bracooking to get one ahead of my trip to Iceland next month, so I can mount my camera to my tripod in portrait orientation without sagging!

My Manfrotto tripods have a quick release plate attached - I assume I'll need some sort of adaptor, as most L brackets seem to be Arca Swiss mounts?!

Thanks.
I have an I-shoot one from ebay that fits well and allows access to al doors etc. I also have a manfrotto head, I took the whole clamp off the top of the stem and put a benro pc-0 panoramic head on instead
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Benro-PC0-Panoramic-Head/dp/B0050OEQEC

Are you sticking with the D500?

80% chance moving over.

Hoping to get the 70-200 f4 vr lens as read it awesome and sharper and better VR than the 2.8 vrii

Back