Nikon D750 & D780

May as well have some family pics as haven't done much lately. Took the little lady for her first run outside, at a local animal farm.. Been messing with processing too..

32745343780_c813990007_b.jpg

33086208626_df03a5ee88_b.jpg

33086208346_cb3d5c0899_b.jpg

33086208076_75a4baafd9_b.jpg

33086207926_e1cfdb6815_b.jpg

32745342610_08aac0360c_b.jpg

Are you using app or

Well it works through safari on phone not TP app

Just a really brief visit to my friend Pete's - drizzle, dull, dark.... but beautiful Roo wasn't bothered by the cold and wind. Sorry, quality is rubbish, just a few grab shots - first time out for about 3 weeks! And not a scrap on Dens little owl, but I'm very happy! :)

_MAL7304.jpg

Just a really brief visit to my friend Pete's - drizzle, dull, dark.... but beautiful Roo wasn't bothered by the cold and wind. Sorry, quality is rubbish, just a few grab shots - first time out for about 3 weeks! And not a scrap on Dens little owl, but I'm very happy! :)

View attachment 96635
Quality looks fine viewing in the iphone. Cracking shot (y) Little owls have alluded me so far :(

M6 and eventually a digital counterpart.

Like I said.......lottery win!!
Very nice. I really like the Leica look, their lenses do have something special about them. Not sure I could use manual focus reliably though :oops: :$:LOL:

The SL looks nice but AF is poor by modern standards (users words not mine ;)) and for me with the modern lenses they just don't have that same Leica feel from what I've seen (although still excellent quality). Nothing to say you can't use the legacy lenses though and get that Leica loveliness back ;)

Wow, these 2.8 70-200's are beastly!!! Lens cross murder weapon!

Well its purchased now - no going back! Just need to sell the F4 now as cant keep both lol!

Well its purchased now - no going back! Just need to sell the F4 now as cant keep both lol!

Which one did you get the FL or the VRii

VRII, 2nd hand but you wouldn't know! Just got to get used to the size and handling!

You won't regret it. Lovely lens

We shall see. I have removed my F4 from classifieds for now whilst I test these side by side. Not just for IQ and speed etc but also to see if my shoulder can fully take the weight of using the lens for a longer period of time (previous bike injury).

Shame the weekend has been and gone - will have to wait until next weekend now!

We shall see. I have removed my F4 from classifieds for now whilst I test these side by side. Not just for IQ and speed etc but also to see if my shoulder can fully take the weight of using the lens for a longer period of time (previous bike injury).

I did my shoulder 2 years April, same thing. Had the op to put a bar right across with 6 screws right through, was a proper mess. I don't like carrying stuff on that shoulder any more, but generally it doesn't give me any grief. How long ago was yours Justin? Took me about 14 months until I could lie on it for any longer than a minute, I don't sleep that side like I used to now.

I keep looking at 70-200 2.8 can not decided between the VR and VRII
VR suffers vignetting on FF if that helps you to decide? I think both suffer focus breathing, but not sure the VR is as bad as the VRII.

How so you carry it/which strap?

Back