Nikon D750 & D780

Grumtree can be dodgy for camera equipment. The most common place to sell stolen gear according to the police
That's because they dont charge commission, a thief won't pay commission. Having said that, I sold my D7100 on gumtree, and it was on here, and I just sold my deceased mates Canon on gumtree and that's on here as well

Last edited:
It's ok selling on there as long as it's s cash sale and no western union transactions lol.

I might be interested in this, ill be in the UK in a week or 2 and you wont be a million miles from me :)

Hi Graham

Its currently listed in the classifieds so please feel free to register your interest there. If its still for sale when you cover I would be happy to meet up somewhere.

Graham

The other night our camera club had organised an outing to a local BMW / Mini garage to shoot cars after dark in their showrooms; defo worth the effort if you can get one to let you in :)

Very challenging conditions, so I shot details rather than full cars with the D750 and mostly with either a 50mm f1.4 or 35 & 85 f1.8, and at a minimum of 1000 ISO shooting pretty much everything at f2

Here's one of my favs below - and if you want to see a few more they are here... http://www.davidgoodierphotography.co.uk/wakefield-camera-club-outing/

Sandal BMW - David Goodier Photography -042.jpg

Dave

Hi Graham

Its currently listed in the classifieds so please feel free to register your interest there. If its still for sale when you cover I would be happy to meet up somewhere.

Graham
Hi Graham,
Sorry I didn't realize it was posted in the classifieds.
Its a bit over prised imo so i`ll leave it to someone else to buy but thanks anyway.

Hi Graham,
Sorry I didn't realize it was posted in the classifieds.
Its a bit over prised imo so i`ll leave it to someone else to buy but thanks anyway.

No problem. Do you really think its overpriced ???
MPB offering similar or lower grade condition cameras (body only) with higher shutter counts at £359. Grips seem to go for about £50-£60 and am also offering two genuine Nikon batteries and a compact flash card.
I thought the price I was proposing of £400 was spot on.
I've even got all the boxes (including those for the batteries) !!!!

Personally yes but that's just me.

Nothing exiting but on mother's day i pass the 10000 actuations on the d750! That 7000 since i bought it! Got me confused because file naming goes as such DSC_9997.NEF, DSC_9998.NEF, DSC_9999.NEF, DSC_0001.NEF,....

Not posting much pictures but here's my two favorite from mum's day.

Q3e-Xt2K6KtvycSxjbglfpTzPIWgbzDyCteWJWM7hyNBknY2mo1loConQ8SKN2FEUadVB3suc7eAyWx7kKfiZ_YilHeqUyI-4EO_P7dlhEQstZNNqfBhQV_ybpPUNgcu1ogT5DYJLegtSsHruQCA_lQgtMr8LpbIl7x27U-10HgHUdLcncZGZtIGx6g6uAGDQx6zWpJKgwBtdYMWB1gydgs0tsUBjS4PuopizYU7b-l64Z9-7LPEL8UZKi-coSKQwtFjQHG6fngonCNtREMnffUWt9Vs4g3riWtUXU23B83kKX8C5S5rVVnbyQZzdO3cTs6VKZZJhX9v1PXOlvFsLKsAYbdsUbXR9OqIdxS9Z90-wSFNIJLFSzWMVJ_pOpvBODQ3WdQDKk7VtMpIv0bVX0KIYk6qSPf4ibaBA-YL4p5IYjhj-APnT9NKep7Y8tOHlHHkQhaiudvzZs4kTPBW7LG2ueSEd5FNVCbKb-98zEFTEpbLXxhpqg4xG8NZ097SswQRxRO7oukilBzkePBVrVyt2k2AMhtqbbeqPJoHOfkZmnreoOppy0V7Nd7lIxnhWd5pDcwotsFUnTe7IS4c0zH6Mvsvx8Mt9goQwZD0TeqADky1EC1oFNfrX4LKdsSLuYfAMqnP7oyPkjld_Omuo00y3aEVdn_-eOx2EJatZQ=w1600-h1067-no

J1u9VgRhmdwrAyKeFNN3RjmC96m0C9jx-E3d4BwT6BdLCiJUAs2CAP8l09pYp_pzynnBQt60YDsn_Ydr1g-7mnyKqvFj0LwwVAR6Vmnd06f4Z18P9OEGKrak-WnW_FMjOoWmKngyQqWI4l42JglL6IQU7ah0iwM1HUqm7YJ7ESm8M7RgrZ09suAeAQUadin2bMmWkan5j3rAy59rpwOUP2dIh9usH_MbWyHfL4nn8_w1ZkQc3BggzYaDBgIetOzQHYQVCHXsgG6pcYRHZFUNvW1d8twuTsleaxs4jYrvEkI341cb9eJUh0cN1Nw3JNrVl55xvbx411nC9EMUxwjV6NH9jo7fJv8xR_q03qNhcFHWwr_AnojrzYpFo8bLH1yH0tMLG5XmWhizsEIMJ5QVYzOGzzttBGZ1e2UZj8qiDibMIJqxou_s4n4pgKqkGbulmQNNTXpKtb3_IODiRmfpzR5TvKPI-unFl3nZlyOqP2ZKPM-SZWRukMi8zkZNUotwVAI2lSRCrlY12Xh_IJCN_YYYyrs-3gCFnLAIv91WfYhxq-mCKIZEq6DGoO5DX7EnrmgkImtijjDso9gsdcIpkWYxIawounBLqXZyaeJbMtSclB8lI0QfRpSUGDla0s7lyzvcSWBeSwtSOe4XZib1IAv5te6iKlbNpWUn8BfYUA=w1600-h1068-no

And first a "picture of myself"
dIO6e7QOMALaJ79ObZqaPr5h2J3B1wcKpzKE8owF3WhxYW898J15N4RjbmMt78iCBGXULR2E0ntLoi9JEiinZzHOdw9pfM15RMvjm6gqJJAGUZrr4ewixMLtdT-63ZPbqvIipRrEyH1HwWyh1OkdAqOEJHdRLhX46I9uKzsZWWL9OFiWT7IeSrvdixWbhvhKBNroyZXq7_YX_vzHwQR7xUX0uvxxTmA7xUjPMSkBkH1wUiKxxgNuO6ykjPixFkMYskW2ajZCSfj2B2VnDHznSFE7fAyYODC7rkFxej7kls-XQkbXilrFEkR6vsMpZzRLLrqrp5Q1-DRxp8hQgDEN6uA6UddF59T4U5VmTMh2f0kFmC64ZKZmIgztWw-xZKcuDt3-YM8VIL-gB8Nju8ciGayA4wtagLduBJJD1f9EEv2QHWLEI2uMS68ea8JvN3fC2DOfamibZ0TZL-_UvQsgONWnHKLTZXIKWoRCnQ8Ncl1Xa4ziyhXdcGwXoAp1WLzRGuS4IFDfnv8CpBkzMJhKlihfQKlR4XEQ2VKmsCd9rO9PFzx-kadoTMqI-XPQ8BBL6pNO9oHLd0b452NeZ9ZkMZGDbRNCrs_BCeY6EjwJyJnYSo-mJR_fLZlfx_uQtHH0hd4J3b5-TElM5a-Rk94GbaEye9esbAzS4TxL63BS5w=w854-h1279-no

According to Nikonrumors the D750 replacement isn't going to be anytime soon. However, there's likely to be a D7300. Seems an odd move to me considering their recent announcement and new strategy.

Been touted that because its Nikon's 100 year anniversary that there will be a couple of "big" new cameras entering the fray.... Expecting more than the d7200s "anniversary edition"...

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking to get a battery grip for my D750. In the past I've only had Nikon battery grips, the Meike one seems popular and cheaper. It won't be getting used loads and loads. Will I be happy with the Meike?

Looking to get a battery grip for my D750. In the past I've only had Nikon battery grips, the Meike one seems popular and cheaper. It won't be getting used loads and loads. Will I be happy with the Meike?
Nothing wrong with them, go for it.

Reactions: WWA
I had issues with mine. Bought the vertex one and been very happy with that.

Reactions: WWA
Yep, just shows how bad QC is these days :p
That or your just heavy handed.

Think you need to go a bit easier on stuff in the lab.

That or offer to be a product tester. If they had you on board they could get rid of their r&d departments [emoji6]

Whilst i remember.

On a previous discussion about house insurance, renewed our contents last night.

My d750 and 70-200 2.8 vr1 are insured away from the house as seperate items as they are over £1500 the rest of my gear is covered for £3000. All of the equipment had accidental damage too.

The contents of the house is covered for £35k. All accidental cover on everything cost us £83.00

That was with kwik-fit

All these massive companies just don't test stuff like you these days.
TBF the Meike grip wasn't working straight out of the box. Other than that I actually can't remember breaking anything else, it was Nikon who broke my D750 :p

That or your just heavy handed.

Think you need to go a bit easier on stuff in the lab.

That or offer to be a product tester. If they had you on board they could get rid of their r&d departments [emoji6]
I've already said I'm well up for that. Just imagine how indestructible and precise gear would be :LOL:

You do need the very best equipment to capture those rhino's.
:ROFLMAO: They were the only things I was able to get shots of (well that kestrel as well) as it started p'ing it down as soon as I got there :banghead: :LOL:

TBF the Meike grip wasn't working straight out of the box. Other than that I actually can't remember breaking anything else, it was Nikon who broke my D750 [emoji14]

I've already said I'm well up for that. Just imagine how indestructible and precise gear would be [emoji38]

[emoji23] They were the only things I was able to get shots of (well that kestrel as well) as it started p'ing it down as soon as I got there :banghead: [emoji38]
That would of tested the weather sealing on the d500. Another test for you.

The only draw back with you being a product tester nothing would get released [emoji6]

The other night our camera club had organised an outing to a local BMW / Mini garage to shoot cars after dark in their showrooms; defo worth the effort if you can get one to let you in :)

Very challenging conditions, so I shot details rather than full cars with the D750 and mostly with either a 50mm f1.4 or 35 & 85 f1.8, and at a minimum of 1000 ISO shooting pretty much everything at f2

Here's one of my favs below - and if you want to see a few more they are here... http://www.davidgoodierphotography.co.uk/wakefield-camera-club-outing/

View attachment 98812

Dave
Dave, that's an awesome shot!!! I completely love it :) and yes, a 6 times mini owner and fan, I'm perhaps just a tad biased, but I don't care, that really is a great shot!

That would of tested the weather sealing on the d500. Another test for you.

The only draw back with you being a product tester nothing would get released [emoji6]
YEs it passed the weather sealing test, although I took cover pretty quick ;) The D750 would've got released,....... eventually :p

Back