Nikon D750 & D780

My eldest didn't sleep through the night for 3 and a half years.

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Haha it was more the fact of bring up from 5:30 at the hospital all day and then only 3hrs kip. I'll be fine once I get in the swing of things. I normally only operate on 5 to 6 hrs sleep anyway.
Sorry to diverse yet again on the thread :confused::confused:;)

Been trying to do a 365 this year to challenge picking up the camera and shooting more variety. It's been a real challenge as I've been buggered with this flu for 10 days so good to start catching up. One of this week's topic was fire & ice, so decided to light the chiminea.

39789280992_42cc41798f_b.jpg

Another one I liked from a couple of weeks ago..

39571035341_e54522ff52_b.jpg

Think it’s time to put the 50mm to bed for a bit. My most used lens is 70-200 and when I want to just go light with one lens I’m starting to find the 50mm a little limited.

I’m finding it’s rarely just right. Either just too long or just too short. I’m still looking for another prime though!

First day in ages it hasn't bloody well rained when I've had some free time. Took the old 28-105 for a run out.

Still chilly up on the moors.

Doesn't stand up to pixel peeping...

Been trying to do a 365 this year to challenge picking up the camera and shooting more variety. It's been a real challenge as I've been buggered with this flu for 10 days so good to start catching up. One of this week's topic was fire & ice, so decided to light the chiminea.

39789280992_42cc41798f_b.jpg

Another one I liked from a couple of weeks ago..

39571035341_e54522ff52_b.jpg

Love the second one!

My D750 is coming this week. I think it’s had a screen protector on..

Last two Nikon’s I had were an d810 and d600.

Have you sold your sony to come back to the Nikon

Not sold yet but will be selling it.

What is it that you got?

What made you come to a D750.. I sometime Miss mine but still loving my D500 otherwise I of been posting millions of questions ha ha ha

Yup, was wondering where you had got to the other day.

Ha ha Nice to know I am miss even though I can sometime be a arse...

I just had a break from here for a while to control my GAS... But I have really been settled on the D500 but I feel I be back to FF this year sometime Would love a D850 but the budget it not going to happen.. Maybe a D760 if that ever comes..

Ha ha Nice to know I am miss even though I can sometime be a arse...

I just had a break from here for a while to control my GAS... But I have really been settled on the D500 but I feel I be back to FF this year sometime Would love a D850 but the budget it not going to happen.. Maybe a D760 if that ever comes..

You said it!

Keep the D500 looks like it's working for you, no need to change. I'd love a D850 too!

You said it!

Keep the D500 looks like it's working for you, no need to change. I'd love a D850 too!

Yeah it working for me I just got to stop letting a Good D750 group tempting me away from it LOL.. Like this thread it always alive it keeps people going The D500 thread is dead as bone lol

You said it!

Seen a few top togs saying they're not completely getting on with the 850, may need an update or two. I see that stocks are still very low everywhere. I still might try get an 810 instead.

You best get posting some shots then! What lenses you gone for?

I've ordered a sigma 70-200 f2.8 os. had it previously and was always happy with the performance for the price.
could never justify the cost of the g-master version, which is one of the reasons i have come back to Nikon.

previously i used a black rapid for my d810 and larger lenses. i sold the black rapid when i went mirrorless and primes and got one of those peak design quick release straps. will one of these be strong enough to safely hold a 750 and 70-200?

Anyone on here use a nissin di 866 mark 2.

Having a few issues with mine. it wont register the focal length on auto mode

I've ordered a sigma 70-200 f2.8 os. had it previously and was always happy with the performance for the price.
could never justify the cost of the g-master version, which is one of the reasons i have come back to Nikon.

previously i used a black rapid for my d810 and larger lenses. i sold the black rapid when i went mirrorless and primes and got one of those peak design quick release straps. will one of these be strong enough to safely hold a 750 and 70-200?

Yes. Assuming you mean the slide. Anchors hold 90kg.

Last edited:

I have the black version of this strap and it holds my d750 and sigma 150-600 easily and no sore shoulders

Back