Nikon D750 & D780

Dang it! Somehow I've gone and lost the eyepiece that I superglued on. Evil, evil things!
You need one of them round ones, clip into place and stay there and no "no nails glue" needed [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

How on earth I have ended up with 6 batteries I don’t know!! Guessing these don’t sell for that much used?

How on earth I have ended up with 6 batteries I don’t know!! Guessing these don’t sell for that much used?
I do think they multiply, I’ve ended up with three genuine Nikon ones even though I’ve never bought any spare ones eek: (I always buy ex pro spares, which I also have).

I do think they multiply, I’ve ended up with three genuine Nikon ones even though I’ve never bought any spare ones eek: (I always buy ex pro spares, which I also have).
I'll send in the battery police, they'll charge them tomorrow [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

This thread is well and truly grounded on falling-off/lost eyepieces and screen protectors.

Oh, and babies, horses, landscapes, (did we a minor dip into aviation once?) and ... and ... and ...... long may it live!

And outlive others :)

think it’s time to treat my little D750 today!

What’s in the running? I’m sure we can help you spend some money, this thread seems to be good at getting me to spend mine :LOL:

What’s in the running? I’m sure we can help you spend some money, this thread seems to be good at getting me to spend mine :LOL:

Still same as before!

24mm f1.8g vs 18-35!

You need one of them round ones, clip into place and stay there and no "no nails glue" needed [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]
Jokes aside which round one would you recommend? I am sick of replacing the square one now! Nearly lost another one at TPS on saturday but thankfully doubled back to the sirui stand and one of the reps had picked it up so i got lucky this time (y)

sorry for being a bit thick but does that come as a kit with the mount plus the eyepiece? Did you order it from france or the uk?
Just type in D300 eye peice and see what comes up, thats what I done, yes I know it says D300 but that is my other camera, it fits both cameras.

Not too much from me in this last few weeks, So here is a selfie 3D of me and my O/H, We went to have a walk with the snow rackets in the Alps Sunday and as it was white everywhere with snow and lots of it I thought a little childs play would be the norm of the day :D
In fact I had seen this on facebook and I was impressed.
Just find some deep snoft snow annnnnnnd Face Plant lol
3D face impression in the snow by Graham, on Flickr
Ange 3D face impression in the snow by Graham, on Flickr

Last edited:
Not too much from me in this last few weeks, So here is a selfie 3D of me and my O/H, We went to have a walk with the snow rackets in the Alps Sunday and as it was white everywhere with snow and lots of it I thought a little childs play would be the norm of the day :D
In fact I had seen this on facebook and I was impressed.
Just find some deep snoft snow annnnnnnd Face Plant lol
3D face impression in the snow by Graham, on Flickr
Ange 3D face impression in the snow by Graham, on Flickr

Cool, watch out for yellow snow

Heres another one from me, last night.
Edited in Luminar W18

GRE_9074 by Graham, on Flickr

Last edited:
I`ve been trying a few tripod ball heads but none seem to bite me but then I saw this, This is the small one of 3 sizes, Max 5 kilos but even with a 150-600 on board it`ll still be sufficient I think.
Not cheap but not expensive either compared to some out there but the quality seems very good (German made) So lets see how it fairs.

GRE_8925 by Graham, on Flickr
So, going back to this ball head I got, it's so solid on the tripod atm I can't fault it but last night I didn't have a heavy setup on it but compared to other ball heads, this worked a treat, very happy with it.

@JJ!

Noticed your posts in the Sony thread. Can’t help thinking there’s nothing to gain by switching.
D750 is superb for the job it’s doing. I’d only ever shoot sports with optical viewfinder. One day EVF will catch up.

Just a note on the 70-200 E. Make sure you’re completely happy with the zoom ring. Seems to be positioned awkwardly to me.

Your cash though...

@JJ!

Noticed your posts in the Sony thread. Can’t help thinking there’s nothing to gain by switching.
D750 is superb for the job it’s doing. I’d only ever shoot sports with optical viewfinder. One day EVF will catch up.

Just a note on the 70-200 E. Make sure you’re completely happy with the zoom ring. Seems to be positioned awkwardly to me.

Your cash though...

I have used the E version before and everything was better apart from the zoom ring. Its such a shame really! But Tamron G2 also does it - not sure why TBH!

Back