Nikon D750

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
I've been using the tilty screen and liveview quite a bit recently and it is a bit clunky. Face detect is good. But, alas, it doesn't detect sheep's faces. :giggle:
Yeah, clunky is definitely the right word... but it does work if you have patience! Never tried face detect (or shooting sheep for that matter) :LOL:

@wibbly great shots and nice processing. Was the processing in LR? Thank you
Thanks dude, all done in LR.... don't use anything else to be honest.

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
Yes
I barely take my D750 out now but i did today, bloody windy, glad the wind was coming off the sea.
Horrible and grey day but warm. FB_IMG_1555967217302.jpeg FB_IMG_1555967209228.jpeg

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
I haven't stopped using my D750s. They're getting a bit worn around the edges so there's no chance of getting a decent price for them, so I guess I'll be using them until they stop working!

_7500952.jpg

_7500999.jpg

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
No
I haven't been using mine as much as I'd like to but I think that's more because I mainly only photograph family etc so I lean more to actually enjoying myself rather than being distracted trying to get good photos. The size and weight has also come into play a little with things such as going to Center Parcs and worrying about lugging it around. A Sony A9 with a discreet prime would be easier, but again for family shots I can't justify the price.

Annoying, whenever I do get the D750 out the AF and image quality make me kick myself for not getting it out more often, phone camera shots just don't cut it for me. I think I need to find a decent but not oversized rucksack which can swallow up and protect the camera and lens and also double up for carrying other stuff.

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
Yes
Some lovely shots there Bill, nice to see some shots from you.
The detail is very nice and the colour on that 2nd shot is sublime.
Maybe dodge and burn tool for the blown area.