Nikon D750 & D780

Dont you just hate it when you have to find a wedding photographer. For your own wedding. The pressure is on me for some reason lol

Dont you just hate it when you have to find a wedding photographer. For your own wedding. The pressure is on me for some reason lol
Part of me's glad I wasn't into photography when I got married, although I now look back at the photos that I used to think were great and am a bit 'meh' about them now ;)

I`m sure somewhere you will find one.

Howdy folks, I just thought I would pop my head around the door to say hello. I have just bought a used (but not much) D750 through LCE and am looking forward to getting to grips with it and rekindling my passion for photography. I'll be back at the weekend with some of my first images for you all to laugh at :) See you soon.

Howdy folks, I just thought I would pop my head around the door to say hello. I have just bought a used (but not much) D750 through LCE and am looking forward to getting to grips with it and rekindling my passion for photography. I'll be back at the weekend with some of my first images for you all to laugh at :) See you soon.

Welcome to the D750 thread. Let’s hope we can revive the thread. Not used my camera much but need.

Welcome to the 750 thread Steve, I'm sure you will love the camera, it is an amazing piece of kit and the images it produces are top notch.

It's still a great camera. Dont think I could ever part with mine

(y)

My two are still getting plenty of use.:)

_7510792.jpg

The only thing you will learn from this thread is screen protectors and how easy it is to lose the eye piece
Eye piece loss is normal with all Nikons I've found.
I keep a few spare in my bag :)
and then I find them...

The only thing you will learn from this thread is screen protectors and how easy it is to lose the eye piece

Odd you should say that but the D750 was missing the eye piece when it arrived. Still, a couple of quid on eBay and the problem is solved although I'm sure I've got at least two here somewhere :)

Eye piece loss is normal with all Nikons I've found.
I keep a few spare in my bag :)
and then I find them...
DP Review reckons the D780 has a new eye piece which is more secure. Sounds like a good reason to upgrade. :LOL:

Just had an Email from Jessops to trade in for a D780
Body only FROM £1929
With 24-120 f/4 £2449

..... and that is with a trade in bonus:LOL:

I only paid £1300 for my D750 with 24-120 f/4 :) no way is the 780 worth a grand more, I could get a brand new 750 body for that price :D

Body only FROM £1929
With 24-120 f/4 £2449

I only paid £1300 for my D750 with 24-120 f/4 :) no way is the 780 worth a grand more, I could get a brand new 750 body for that price :D
Wow, that was cheap. Was this grey?

Yup
from Panamoz with a 3 year warranty, they even exchanged the lens as I was unhappy with the results the original one gave me. Had great service from them over the years.
Yeah panamoz are very good.

What non-OEM / 3 party eye cups to people use with their D750. Lost 2 Nikon originals already

What non-OEM / 3 party eye cups to people use with their D750. Lost 2 Nikon originals already
I got one for my old D300 but sold it so I use this cup on the D750, tight fit also so its so much better than the original one.
Got it off Amazon.
IMG_20200117_171624.jpg

One from yesterday morning before work.
It's the Forum in the next adjoining Town.
Haha and yes, they still have some Xmas decorations outside. IMG_20200118_191156_782.jpeg

I agreed to do some photos for my brothers wedding - the pressure was immense as I am not naturally good at photographing people! He wad chuffed with them, so I did something right...

I haven't used my D750 for ages now, I really must make more effort. Keeping a beady eye on this thread for inspiration.

Body only FROM £1929
With 24-120 f/4 £2449

Mine was something similar, think it 1340 including 2 memory cards from Panamox. Almost still the same price new now. Considering changing mine but don't know what to? Z6? D780? Or mine is due a new shutter as part of the recall, get a new shutter and keep it for another 3 years?

Back