Nikon D750 & D780

And another two, first one showing the setup in the garden, a whiteboard at the back, with a laminate type sitting on a plastic box:

1.750_7099 by SEP9001, on Flickr

The white background has been amended in LR with a blue tint:
2.Bug_at_The_Beach by SEP9001, on Flickr

And another two, first one showing the setup in the garden, a whiteboard at the back, with a laminate type sitting on a plastic box:

1.750_7099 by SEP9001, on Flickr

The white background has been amended in LR with a blue tint:
50006559827_878b6499fc_k.jpg
Bug_at_The_Beach by SEP9001, on Flickr
I like the bug shot, actually takes a second to realise it’s not an actual car parked at the seafront (at least when I’m looking on my phone anyway)

Bite the Bullet after trying to cancel from Jessops have bought from Castle Camera's. Can't wait to have it arrive.

Camera Arrived and had the problem would not take cards as they had been preformatted for all my othe cameras. Had to purchase a new Card so only got one shot so far but the IQ of Sainsburys Newhaven was excellent with my 70-200mm f2.8.

Camera Arrived and had the problem would not take cards as they had been preformatted for all my othe cameras. Had to purchase a new Card so only got one shot so far but the IQ of Sainsburys Newhaven was excellent with my 70-200mm f2.8.

Try formatting in your PC as ex-fat and then try to format in camera. :)

Thanks Gramps for the Tip unfortunately tried to First light on location as wanted to get the Ferry from Dieppe arriving in to port. The Demo mode pics were fantastic with all the lights reflecting on the Water but obviously no keepers. The Architectural shot of the Sainsburys which was keeper is ace.

Somewhat over sharpened I think but he/she was a fair way away in the top of a big fir tree and the sky was as bland as bland could be.
Crow in tree top.jpg

DSC_0053 (2).jpg

My first shots in anger using my old 80-200 F2.8 D lens

Is yours the AF-S version? I had one a long time ago and loved it. So sharp and reliable.

It's an amazing lens and has 3 versions I know about. Mine is the AF-D, non push-pull.

Here's a sample taken last year on a Nikon D700. Love it for the reach and quality of image.

Tay Bridge Gull_1907.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for your critique, in Answe to your Questions it is the push pull version and the non AFS lens. But I love the Depth of field due to fading I did not realise my reflection was in better focus than the Bill on the Bird its self. Taken at 9.20 pm 23/6 in Rye Harbour East Sussex.

DSC_0030_00001.jpg

A photo of SS Severn Sisters in Newhaven Port ease sussex with my now ropey 35-70 f2.8 D such a sharp lens but sadly in its final throws on the D750 Nikon

It's an amazing lens and has 3 versions I know about. Mine is the AF-D, non push-pull.

Here's a sample taken last year on a Nikon D700. Love it for the reach and quality of image.

View attachment 284536

Thanks for your critique, in Answe to your Questions it is the push pull version and the non AFS lens. But I love the Depth of field due to fading I did not realise my reflection was in better focus than the Bill on the Bird its self. Taken at 9.20 pm 23/6 in Rye Harbour East Sussex.

I was lucky getting the AF-S version, they seem so rare but the AF was awesome and I have some very memorable photographs thanks to this lens. I'm tempted to look for one again but I'm not sure I need the reach anymore, although we'll see where the 52 challenge takes me.

Sorry, should have added text above. Does this look like shutter failure? Err message on top screen

Have you tried a different lens

Looks like shutter issue to me :(

looks like a trip to the doctors is in order , What can you see when you look inside the body with the lens off ?

Can't remember if the mirror has a foam pad as a damper , if thats loose it could be the problem

Can't remember if the mirror has a foam pad as a damper , if thats loose it could be the problem
It's a weird one for sure, not the usual shutter look. Almost as though the blades have chewed and curled on one of the shots :eek:

looks like a trip to the doctors is in order , What can you see when you look inside the body with the lens off ?
The mirror is down and lifting when shutter button is pressed. My camera was part of the recall but I never got it done. Will get on to nikon tomorrow. Unfortunately I'm on an island 30 mins off the irish coast and then 4 hours drive home :(

No spare body ? A D700 is a good backup and cheap now

No spare body ? A D700 is a good backup and cheap now
I sold my D7000 backup a couple of weeks ago, ordered a Z6 last Friday and it is supposed to be delivered tomorrow. This day trip was organised as a last minute thing on Sunday. On the way here this morning and the wife sent me a photo of the camera parcel that was delivered at 9 this morning :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Woo ZEEEEE6 Nice :cool:

B&W is something I've rarely touched on, but loving the D750 again. I'm probably the first person in history to go and photograph a wind farm when there's no wind :rolleyes: :D

Wind Farm B&W.jpg

B&W is something I've rarely touched on, but loving the D750 again. I'm probably the first person in history to go and photograph a wind farm when there's no wind :rolleyes: :D

Sorry, beat you to it by about 2000 images :) Even got some from the top of the nacelle ... and I would only go up there on windless days.

I have 6 x EN-EL15 that need to move on soon along with a Nikon MH-25 UK Battery Charger. Does anyone know which courier service allows sending batteries via post? I have sent cameras in the past with a battery inside but not sure how to send batteries via post. Thanks.

Back