OP
OP
iansimpson888
Edit My Images
Yes
#6 especially, good set.(y)
Pretty mega set.

6 for me.
1 for me, with 8 a close second. That's a really nice set.
I like 7, but 8 is the pick of the set for me.
Great set. No 8 with No 6 a close second for me.
Nice set and some stunning scenery. Number 8 is a cracker.
you had better weather than I did when I went!! love the images, brings back great memories... fabulous location
thanks for your kind words!! it really is a dream destination for anybody with an interest in photography - the ever changing conditions and concentration of wonderful scenery in such a small geographic area. the real challenge, i guess, is to find something original - although there's nothing wrong with standing in those "famous" spots, they're famous for the breathtaking opportunities they offer, after all.

Name
Scott
Edit My Images
No
although there's nothing wrong with standing in those "famous" spots, they're famous for the breathtaking opportunities they offer, after all.
They may be famous spots but they are lesser seen famous spots, not like in the UK.
Agree, the Faroe's would be right up my street.
Lovely set of pictures, 3, 8 and 9 are the stand out pictures for me. I suspect you'll have a few more gems sitting on cards.

Name
Alf
Edit My Images
Yes
A very nice set of images I love how bold you went with 3 with 8 being a great vista and I can see what apeals to Scott in 9

Edit My Images
No
#1 would work very well in black and white, I think that's an option for a lot of these actually. Not that keen on 3 and 4 and I think you could bring a bit more drama out in 6, 8 and 9. Speaking of 8, wonderful view and composition, really excellent and the standout for me but it needs levelling - the horizon line is definitely wonky. Very nice set though.

Name
Craig
Edit My Images
Yes
6, 7, 8 getting better and better in that order for me. Really nice to see some shots on here from somewhere different and nice to see your own take on it rather than the usual shots.

Name
Tom
Edit My Images
Yes
Stuck between 1 and 8. Amazing photos, a place on my 'to go' list, alas I'll have to wait until the child is older