Critique Nissan GTR Shoot

I really like these mate, something about them that I can't explain! If I had to say anything it would be the last photo the building being where it is.. But I still like the photos :)

My only criticism would be that the reflections of the concrete in the very shiny bodywork actually has the effect of making the car look dirty (unless you look very closely!)

Not jealous, not at all...move along now.

Nice set, especially #1. Did you use a rig for the others?

Thanks guys, i used a rig for #3 and #4.

Number one could look better as a full black and white shot, with a bit of added contrast.
Number two I don't really see a focal point, plus there is too much in the image. The blue metal sheet on the left, the graffiti on the wall and door, and the reflections.
Number three the best out of the shot for me. There are a few bits I'd like to mention in the shot though. The red in the front of the car interferes with movement feel of the GTR. Also the rear end and roof looks a little over exposed, the roof looks to have blended in with the sky.
Number four a higher shutter speed may have helped here to blur the background a little more, of some work in post. I'm also not 100% sure about the angle of the shot, maybe seeing some more of the front end and a straight angle would help. Maybe try and clone out the 'rig?' in the front wing out as well.

These are only my personal thoughts, maybe a bit harsh, but I better to be helpful being harsh than not.

Back