Nissan Silvia S14 'Kouki' - Lightpainted

Name
Scott
Edit My Images
Yes
So since my other thread keeps loosing Flickr links, I'll stick to posting a thread every now and then instead. (Old thread HERE)

Most recent shoot for me, a serious drift spec Nissan Silvia S14 'Kouki' from a local lad who's part of @doric_drift on Instagram.

As always comments/critique welcome, both good and bad:

#1.
#1 S14 Kouki by Scott Reid, on Flickr

#2.
#2 S14 Kouki by Scott Reid, on Flickr

#3.
#3 S14 Kouki by Scott Reid, on Flickr

#4.
#4 S14 Kouki by Scott Reid, on Flickr

#5.
#5 S14 Kouki by Scott Reid, on Flickr

#6.
#6 S14 Kouki by Scott Reid, on Flickr

Thanks
Scott
@SBReid_Photography

Now that is one lovely car, and I don't drive. Very nice set of shots all excellent but I think number 5 is my personal fav.

I'm big into the automotive/drift scene too, so feel like i'm fairly qualified to comment. I really like the whole set. Two and five are the strongest. Three confused me for a second, got me thinking there were two of the same cars. Maybe i'm just an idiot :p How did you get the location, or is it your own space?

I'm big into the automotive/drift scene too, so feel like i'm fairly qualified to comment. I really like the whole set. Two and five are the strongest. Three confused me for a second, got me thinking there were two of the same cars. Maybe i'm just an idiot :p How did you get the location, or is it your own space?

Thanks Daniel,3's something I've tried once before just as a bit of fun, ended up working out quite well then if it led to confusion initially :D

It's actually his boss's unit, chance happening, helped that it was practically immaculate in the middle of a dust bowl.

Finding more and more with automotive work that it's 50% the shot 50% the location that makes the photo.

Back