Wild Non baited Owl

den

Name
Dennis
Edit My Images
No
I say that because the bloody fox as been in the barn and stole the mouse and worms i prepared last night for tonights visit .
All was not lost as the ground was soft enough to dig him up a few worms ....
Not much pp done on this high iso and no NR ,reason being as i want to learn how to add it to just the background and not the bird ,if anyone as any links on how to do it by using layers i would apreciate it ...Ps i have never edited using layers before so its all new ....TIA
Little owl july 5th 2017 (1 of 1) by dennis greenwood, on Flickr

Last edited:
..Ps i have never edited using layers before so its all new ...

…but, honestly, I don't see that any
is needed here!!!

I was thinking the same , since upgrading to the 1dx I don't do to much editing , I suppose there is always room for learning more pp skills

I say that because the bloody fox as been in the barn and stole the mouse and worms i prepared last night for tonights visit .

Shut up will ya :D You get me in trouble with all the other feather photographers and I think they are all in the know. Here I go digging a hole again. Lovely shot even if the bird is the plastic one you won at the fair last week.

It's them eyes that have it. Did I say lovely feather model and shot?

owl july 5th 2017 (1 of 1)

Lovely the fixed look at your direction whilst the wings show motion. And a question Dennis please. Do you take the photos with individual clicks or do you machine gun the camera and hope or something in between?

Cracking shots Den, much prefer the wing position on the 2nd (y)

A couple of corkers Den, thats what I've been wittering on about with him direct into camera with both eyes lit the same. The NR part is really easy, I'll explain it when I drop your 1d4 off

Mike

You can always pop over here den for some hands on practice ,not that you really need it m8

Back