weekly Nostromo TP52 (2017) Wk 52: Weather

Name
Dominic
Edit My Images
Yes
A TP52 virgin
Once i've got my head around how to post and link the image back to this thread i'll post something.
There could be a few attempts until i nail it.

00-Song
01-Order
02-Comfort
03-Hairy
04-Smooth
05-Mineral
06-Whole
07-Structure
08-Routine
09-Number(s)
10-Attractive
11-Dark
12-Power
13-Above
14-Evolve(d)
15-Hold
16-Smoke
17-Vivid
18-Large
19-Architecture
20-Broken
21-Transport
22-Minimalistic
23-Progress
24-Pleasure
25-Tiny
26-Face
27-Agriculture
28-Graceful
29-Fruit
30-Vehicle
31-Piece
32- Contrast
33-Clean
34-Curve
35-Occupation
36-You
37-Arch
38-Display
39-Bent
40-Wood
41-Wall
42-Symmetrical
43-Worn
44-Colourful
45-Height
46-Remote
47-Build
48-Juicy
49-Broad
50-Rustic
51-Festive
52-Weather

Last edited:
I usually post the image in my image thread and save the post. Then there is a "Share" link at the bottom right, click that and copy the BB Code gobbledygook. Go to the "Post your photos here..." thread and paste in the text copied from the the "Share" pop-up, then go back to flickr or whatever and past in the link to your image.

I find it helps to open multiple browser tabs for each bit of this process. HTH

I usually post the image in my image thread and save the post. Then there is a "Share" link at the bottom right, click that and copy the BB Code gobbledygook. Go to the "Post your photos here..." thread and paste in the text copied from the the "Share" pop-up, then go back to flickr or whatever and past in the link to your image.

I find it helps to open multiple browser tabs for each bit of this process. HTH
Thanks for that, i was beginning to stress a bit:)
I hope it has worked

Excellent shot Dominic - beautifully taken with the DoF and sharp detail in the eyes.

Love this got a few days coming up at va local rehoming shelter to do the photos for their website

Thanks all, I really have to concentrate on where i put the focus point and then hit that shutter release button before she moves, otherwise i end up with the nose in focus and not the eyes.

Lovely shot.
Is the bronze ring part of the collar? Would it be possible to clone it out perhaps? As it's lighter than your doggie, it does attract the eye a bit.
Yes you're right it is part of the collar (name tag) and there is also a bit of the collar it's self showing on the otherside. I just covered them up with my fingers (on the screen) and think you are probably right, they should go :)

Very engaging photo with good eye contact and spot on for your song title

Great dog portrait, and I know that song :)

That is such a cute sad face, black dogs are always tricky to shoot. (y)

Lovely shot of a lovely dog,and a great song too - whats not to like!

must admit it doesn't look very upbeat for a LedZep dog but anyway nicely separated from BG.

Good photo,
I like the colours and the background because it doesn't look like it is floating

Song Title - Great eye contact and good Dof lovely shot
Order - I like the wider crop best ood choice for the theme

Second one is best Dominic. Nicely sharp and excellently lit.

Glad to see u pulled the crop back out in the second. It makes a huge difference imo. Though lacklustre for me, I feel the image is very static, it is nicely lit (y)

#2 is my favourite. Nice and clean shot.

Back