Nostromo, up for it, Wk:13 Flora 52-2020

Fuji Dave

Terminator
Name
Arnie
Edit My Images
No
Got to be the #2 shot for me Dominic as #1 looks like the dog might be impaled because of how the collar is. The #2 shot is a lot better imo.

Name
Roger
Edit My Images
Yes
Looks much sharper on flickr in my opinion, having just started trying to photograph a dog I have found its not as easy as it looks. I like this especially the composition where the movement is smack on the intersection for rule of thirds. Good Capture.

Cobra

Mr. Floyd
Staff member
Name
Phitt, Hissy Phitt
Edit My Images
No
What is it with dogs and cattle grids eh?

Good attempt Dom. Its not the easiest thing in the world as you found out.

Name
Joan
Edit My Images
Yes
Both good shots of a difficult action. May have been better if the dog was more in the middle of the grid but well caught just the same.

OP
OP
Nostromo
Name
Dominic
Edit My Images
Yes
That's clever Dominic, and great for theme and technique. Is it a real reflection or clever processing?
The robin in the snow is a photo from a few years ago. I made it full screen on my monitor and flipped it upside down. Then clamped a twig In front of the monitor and took two photos, one with the Robin in focus (well as best as I could do) and one with the stick in focus. Then blended then together in Photoshop.

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
Ooooh a wintery Billy Bobbin - and a clever clogs take on it too ;)

Name
Bernd
Edit My Images
Yes
ability - great dog shot, he looks like he's having fun! Well composed and caught right at the top of his jump!

winter - some very clever photoshopping there! Works great!

minx

Papillon
Edit My Images
Yes
Ability - both good action shots, I like the dogs position better in the first.
Winter - very clever well worth the effort well done.

Name
Bernd
Edit My Images
Yes
No idea what the title is, but I rather like the photo. Well composed, great colours and the shadow of the face mask gives it just about enough grounding!