Nostromo, up for it, Wk: 52 Decorate 52-2020

Great broken image with that backdrop, looks surreal is it a natural background or a prop ?

Wild - very nice image great close up.

Broken - Really like this very well setup the background works perfectly for me.

Broken is super, lovely tones and processing.

Looks much sharper on flickr in my opinion, having just started trying to photograph a dog I have found its not as easy as it looks. I like this especially the composition where the movement is smack on the intersection for rule of thirds. Good Capture.

What is it with dogs and cattle grids eh?

Good attempt Dom. Its not the easiest thing in the world as you found out.

Ability. Great capture with excellent timing. I think you’re rather clever for being able to get your dog to jump that... so you both have ability!

Both good shots of a difficult action. May have been better if the dog was more in the middle of the grid but well caught just the same.

Great images, but the one you chose for the main thread is the winner for me. Really well captured, nice colours etc.

Poochtastic :)

Great action shots. I'd be happy with this. Well shot, super looking dog too.

Ability 2 great images No 2 just takes it for me, very nicely captured.

That's clever Dominic, and great for theme and technique. Is it a real reflection or clever processing?
The robin in the snow is a photo from a few years ago. I made it full screen on my monitor and flipped it upside down. Then clamped a twig In front of the monitor and took two photos, one with the Robin in focus (well as best as I could do) and one with the stick in focus. Then blended then together in Photoshop.

As others have said a very clever piece of processing Dom!

Clever stuff! The orange background really sets this off.

Ooooh a wintery Billy Bobbin - and a clever clogs take on it too ;)

ability - great dog shot, he looks like he's having fun! Well composed and caught right at the top of his jump!

winter - some very clever photoshopping there! Works great!

Ability - both good action shots, I like the dogs position better in the first.
Winter - very clever well worth the effort well done.

No idea what the title is, but I rather like the photo. Well composed, great colours and the shadow of the face mask gives it just about enough grounding!

Very topical Dom, but no idea on the title

Back