Nostromo, up for it, Wk: 52 Decorate 52-2020

Nicely "hidden" Don. and that water droplet image is spot on! Well captured (y)

All excellent images. Love the first damselfly - wonderful composition.

Hidden is really something special.
Small another excellent shot.

They all look good to me too Dom, especially the first.
Bang on tech too.

I really like the first one. The only slightly annoying thing is you have lost the shoulder of the glass on the right hand side. But still a lovely shot.

Three cracking shots there. You picked the right one for the main thread :)

Some really nice images there. I really like the first one, it has an almost 'diagramatical' look to it (is that even a word?). Good stuff

All three great images imho. Really well lit and perfectly captured water droplets.

Three great shots there! The hiding damsel fly is absolutely fantastic!

Lovely lighting on your pouring bottle too - very nicely done!

Love the first one really well lit and a great composition, the bottles good for me :clap:

Hidden: Wow 2 superb images Dominic

Small: Lovely detail great take on the theme and nice framing.

Snapper Choice: Great set of images

Last edited by a moderator:
Wk:26 Mother Nature

I struggled a bit with this theme, i think i started to over think it. So in the end i went for something simple.
Every year, in my little courtyard garden, we get inundated with these little toads. It's scary to walk in the garden for fear of squashing the little blighters. This one is no bigger than my thumb nail.

untitled-25.jpg by Dominic Rodgers, on Flickr

untitled-18.jpg by Dominic Rodgers, on Flickr

Two great shots, the detail of the second one is great but the cheeky expression in the first wins it for me.

Lovely images, the first is the pick for me. That's an image that wouldn't look out of place in a magazine, great job.

I like all the snappers choice shots, I must try some of that one day, good to see some toads too, not seen any around here for years.

#1 for me too. Both great shots but the expression and dof on it gives it the edge.

I love the way he's looking at you... 'is this my good side? '... or is it... 'what you looking at'... sounding like Robert de Niiro :ROFLMAO:
Very nicely captured and I love the depth of field.

Hi Dom

Snappers Choice is a wonderful Image, did you release the shutter? I think the colour version just pips it for me.

Mother Nature, another interesting Image, I like both of the toads and myself would have subitted the 2nd one as there is more detail.

Pete

Lovely likkle Toadlets :)

Sign, nice vibrant colours and a nice angle for the post.
Secure, reminds me of the life of Brian you lucky lucky bast... nice detail and textures in all the elements of the picture.

Both good for the themes but the ring with the rope is very good nicely processed

Back