Nostromo, up for it, Wk: 52 Decorate 52-2020

Secure, really good Dom, nice textures and processing

I really like the processing of secure - simple composition which really works well for me.

I love the PP and detail in your 'secure' image, it is fantastic. great job.

Wk:29 Personal

I've had these secateurs for well over twenty years and i use them pretty much every working day. Even though they may not look it, i do look after them, they are sharpened every 3-4 weeks, cleaned, oiled and polished every 3-4 months. I'm very protective over them, i don't like anyone else to use them (even her in doors) and if they do, i want them back straight away.

untitled-46.jpg by Dominic Rodgers, on Flickr

I understand the connection to the tool, excellent picture nicely composed and love the muted colours and background

Love the composition and the processing Dominic. The Felco secateurs are a nice piece of kit and I'm not surprised you're attached to them.

Nice sharp image :D :D :D

Lovely composition Dom.
It all works very nicely (y)

( if you've not claimed the current Technique, yet, I'm sure that fits right in there as well)

Lovely collection of soft colours and textures. My Felco's have been serving me well for many a long year too.

What a good and well thought shot Dominic, to have it with just the legs showing makes it a cool graceful image.

Thanks Dave
I'd love to say that I waited for just the right moment, but those legs move pretty fast and I can't see and react that quick :ROFLMAO:. Having said that, this was the sort of shot I was after.

I really like this shot. Nice composition and conveys the grace of the animal.

Dobbin feet - very nice - a clever shot :)

Great point of view Dom, well thought out.

Really nice job on this one, it does capture the theme for me, slightly abstract, but it works.

Great idea on the graceful shot, lovely shot :)

Static is absolutely brilliant! That is one of the nicest still life images I've seen. The light and colour are really very well handled and the composition is fantastic. That would stand out in any stock image library, easily.

Graceful - They kinda have the look of shire horse hooves, not a horse I would associate with grace. Cool shot however, 3 hooves in the air, so galloping?
Static - I'm with Dave on this, an excellent shot. You've lit it wonderfully. Well put together and executed (y)

Back