Not again,...!

Edit My Images
No
Played some rugby today, for about 20 minutes. Was happily getting stuck into a ruck when a stray leg came swinging around and clobbered me right in the soft bit behind your ankle bone. Patiently waited for the phase to finish so I could asses the damage without being crushed. Thought to myself, ah just run it off so I got up and within 3 steps I was on the floor. The pain was really quite intense, a real ache. One of the girls watching came on to help me up, much to my liking but being the size I am she found it quite difficult and let go,... which didnt help. I bit the bullet and smiled as I didnt want to upset her. Eventually got off the pitch, showered and changed.

Sitting here for the last 45 minutes it has gotton worse. The swelling has increased and the beer just isnt helping anymore.

Basically, I was quite dissapointed becasue last week I recieved a rather tasty headbutt :bang:, cracking a piece of my skull just north of my left temple and the week before I damaged some ribs :bat: . Havnt played a full game for 3 weeks now.

Maybe being a second row just isnt right for me,.... nah, great position! :clap: :D

What a great game,...

King.

perhaps rugby is a bit rough for you? I always hated it at school, cant watch it and certainly wont ever play it. Tiddlywinks all the way!

played rugby for school and after back in my hometown of Hull, got some injuries, then also boxed for 12 years. got more injuries playing rugby then boxing!.

Sitting here for the last 45 minutes it has gotton worse. The swelling has increased and the beer just isnt helping anymore.
King.

obviously need a higher alcohol dose for that level of injury , beer just isn't strong enough :rules:

Sounds like you need to find yourself a more forgiving form of sport:D

If you enjoy it though a few bumps and knocks never hurt anyone - if you know what I mean ;)

Sounds like it is definitely time to retire gracefully and take up photography m8 ... :eek:

:p

lol,... yeah retiring nd standing behin the viewfinder sounds like the more comfortable option.

It isnt so bad this morning, just black. Will run it off on Tuesdays session,... :)

King.

It isnt so bad this morning, just black. Will run it off on Tuesdays session,... :)

King.

So long as its not green - no offense Ven :D

Played some rugby today, for about 20 minutes. Was happily getting stuck into a ruck when a stray leg came swinging around and clobbered me right in the soft bit behind your ankle bone. Patiently waited for the phase to finish so I could asses the damage without being crushed. Thought to myself, ah just run it off so I got up and within 3 steps I was on the floor. The pain was really quite intense, a real ache. One of the girls watching came on to help me up, much to my liking but being the size I am she found it quite difficult and let go,... which didnt help. I bit the bullet and smiled as I didnt want to upset her. Eventually got off the pitch, showered and changed.

Basically, I was quite dissapointed becasue last week I recieved a rather tasty headbutt :bang:, cracking a piece of my skull just north of my left temple and the week before I damaged some ribs :bat: . Havnt played a full game for 3 weeks now.

Maybe being a second row just isnt right for me,.... nah, great position! :clap: :D

What a great game,...

King.

time to take up creative cross stitching...

Back