Not my best shots but who cares: FOUR TIGER CUBS!!!!

Name
Fi
Edit My Images
Yes
Just three hours of waiting on Saturday for Whipsnade's Naya to introduce us to her four little stripey ones. It was certainly worth the wait :)

I know these are not my best shots but I thought I would share anyway for anyone who is interested - cubs are about a month old now and all four were looking well.

Whipsnade_20180720_173643 by Daysleeper40, on Flickr

Whipsnade_20180720_174101 by Daysleeper40, on Flickr

Whipsnade_20180720_174001 by Daysleeper40, on Flickr

Whipsnade_20180720_173958 by Daysleeper40, on Flickr

Whipsnade_20180720_173639 by Daysleeper40, on Flickr

Whipsnade_20180720_173601_01 by Daysleeper40, on Flickr

Thanks for looking :)

Last edited:
awesome little guys nice work .I didn't think they were out and about yet:clap:

Thank you :)

She's got them hidden under the den in the middle of the enclosure and calls them out for food and a wash. If you stand there long enough - you might just see them!

Very cute Fi, looks like they have covered the front of the den, bet that makes it hot in there
Was Botsman in with them, be great to get a family picture, think I'll wait till the end of the summer hols to go

Very cute Fi, looks like they have covered the front of the den, bet that makes it hot in there
Was Botsman in with them, be great to get a family picture, think I'll wait till the end of the summer hols to go

Yes - front of den is covered about 80% along but the cubs are currently stashed underneath it. Botsman is in with them but Naya chased him off when he came directly towards the den.

Well spotted and captured Fi (y)

Saw them today, Fi.... I'm totally in love.
Not sure I got any worthwhile shots, (bright sun and that godawful fencing) but just watching them was worth the wait.
Your images are lovely. :)

Back