Not the Good Friday I had planned.

Just spent 3 1/2 hours un-blocking a well filled sewer!...I'ts quite rewarding once you get used to it.
I've just had three showers and sprayed myself with everything I could find with a skull and crossbones warning label.

Enjoy your Easter eggs. :)

Me neither. Had gastroenteritis for most of the week and have become so dehydrated it’s effected my kidney function (which isnt the best anyway). Having fluid drips and steroid injections since yesterday. Doesnt sound like Im getting out today either :(
Bored.com

We were supposed to be celebrating my wifes 40th this weekend too. FFS

Last edited:
Me neither. Had gastroenteritis for most of the week and have become so dehydrated it’s effected my kidney function (which isnt the best anyway). Having fluid drips and steroid injections since yesterday. Doesnt sound like Im getting out today either :(
Bored.com

We were supposed to be celebrating my wifes 40th this weekend too. FFS
Sorry to hear that...At least there'll be lots of crap telly to watch! :)

Mine ended better, started trimming some conifers and during the job stepped off the end off the platform, chainsaw one direction, me the other, two splits and lumps on the head and some scrapes but otherwise all limbs intact, SWMBO commanded STOP, so showered changed and off in the car in the sun for a wee jaunt and a little light lunch out, sore head from bumps and a too much sun on the scalp, that I can handle since it could have been much worse. Hope you get released soon G4lly and better.

Will need to finish the trees though..........Monday.

I’ve got a chest infection and sinusitis. Can’t hear much either. On strong antibiotics, side effects keeping me near to the toilet. Apart from a nasty cough and bad head I’m Ok.
Happy Easter.

had a great day, woke up fun, went for a slow walk along the back ways to a local town, had a few beers, then a nice tea chilli with turkey mince and some birds eye chillis.
Then a random film called triple frontier, yanks with guns but they are always funny and a few polish beers.

Next Door had a Stinking Beastly BBQ, how anyone can eat food that must taste of some kind of Fuel I can`t imagine.
and of course the wind blows the stench our way.

Back