Nothing cuter than a Lynx cub?

Goodness me - we are spoilt for cuteness atm aren't we!

Very sweet take - I like the little bit of tongue poking out.

They look like snow leopards!
They're just precious.

Yeah ok they are cute too, but l just love the huge paws lynx cubs have, far toobig for their legs :love:
Best snow leopard cub pics l got were at Thrigby, well worth a visit if are over that way (y)

They look like snow leopards!
your other shot is a lynx but these are snow leopards
Yes, I know ;)

Yeah ok they are cute too, but l just love the huge paws lynx cubs have, far toobig for their legs :love:
Best snow leopard cub pics l got were at Thrigby, well worth a visit if are over that way (y)
Gremlin made the link :D
I was tempted to go there recently after seeing your post on the zoo reviews thread, but just did Banham and Africa Alive instead. I will try it soon though (y)

Snowies are my absolute favourite cats. :)

I'm undecided on adults, but Snow cubs are my top tots (although Cloudies are ridiculous too!)
Oh yes! Cloudies are beautiful... Fascinating too. Unique joints in the cat world.

Gremlin made the link :D
I was tempted to go there recently after seeing your post on the zoo reviews thread, but just did Banham and Africa Alive instead. I will try it soon though (y)

I thought it was aimed at me :p
What did you think of Africa Alive?
I wasn't impressed, wouldn't go back

What did you think of Africa Alive?
I wasn't impressed, wouldn't go back
I read that too ;) If it was closer to me, i'd be happy going regularly because of the Lemur islands and to catch the few minutes of activity from the Lions before they are called in. In general it's a pleasant enough setting, but maybe too much space is left open; the kids area doesn't bother me, but the large green in front of the Painted Dogs could surely be used to give some of the animals 'nicer' enclosures.

Snowies are my absolute favourite cats. :)

I'm undecided on adults, but Snow cubs are my top tots (although Cloudies are ridiculous too!)

Oh yes! Cloudies are beautiful... Fascinating too. Unique joints in the cat world.

I flip between Tigers and Jaguars as adulds - but I have to go with Cloudies as cubs. Unbearably cute!!

Is it just Clouded and Margay's that have the interesting leg joints?

I read that too ;) If it was closer to me, i'd be happy going regularly because of the Lemur islands and to catch the few minutes of activity from the Lions before they are called in. In general it's a pleasant enough setting, but maybe too much space is left open; the kids area doesn't bother me, but the large green in front of the Painted Dogs could surely be used to give some of the animals 'nicer' enclosures.

I didn't really rate Africa Alive - but it was a long time ago that we visited. I just remember it having not a lot of character.

Is it just Clouded and Margay's that have the interesting leg joints?

I think so, but don't quote me on that.
It certainly gives them an advantage.

I flip between Tigers and Jaguars as adulds - but I have to go with Cloudies as cubs. Unbearably cute!!

Did you ever go to the Rare Species Conservation over near Sandwich ?
They had beautiful cloudy cubs, seemed to be very successful at breeding them.

Did you ever go to the Rare Species Conservation over near Sandwich ?
They had beautiful cloudy cubs, seemed to be very successful at breeding them.

Yes we went a few times - I remember they had lots of cloudies and about a million rusty spotted cats too!

Back