nou camp

Name
steve
Edit My Images
Yes
had the pleasure of attending the last game of the season where Barcelona drew with deportivo and was presented with la liga trophy over 90,000 fans also shared the experiance

Must have been quite an atmosphere in the stadium.

As I looked at the photo I didn't think about the fans or the noise and celebrations but just how big was the banner on the left and how did they get it into the stadium? Imagine being underneath as that was unfurled and it dropped in front of you. :)

Amazing - must have been a marvellous experience.

the atmosphere was amazing!! 94,000 people were there, the banner was brought onto the ground by Barcelona fc staff it must have been well over 100 feet long it was an experience I will never forget

no football at holiday times so you need to go such as you have... I took my boys on the tour of the ground and that was epic but you could only imagine what it would be like full....

But my lasting memory was the 8 lanes of traffic i had to cross driving a camper van :)

no football at holiday times so you need to go such as you have... I took my boys on the tour of the ground and that was epic but you could only imagine what it would be like full....

But my lasting memory was the 8 lanes of traffic i had to cross driving a camper van :)

ha ha yes the traffic is quite a sight to behold but its a lot easier to get out now as its all run by the police there now and when they say go you go !!!!

Nice one

The banner was for Xavi playing his last game for Barca.

I think the Camp Nou is about to undergo a much needed make over. It's a bit tired compared to other stadia.

Back