NWIOT.... Not Worth It's Own Thread

Slug eyebrows and punched in the face lips? Why?
I guess they think it looks pretty, ..... pretty awful imo

A bit of a result in the end (y)

Maybe, think of all the extra pies I could have bought though.

The bloke left a message on my answer phone, seems they can not fit of the day booked, ran out of slots apparently and this is after he phoned and checked :mad:

Also went from being a 3 hour time slot all bloody day!

I bet someone who is paying more than me got my slot

Just finished watering the new turf, and now its raining :rolleyes:

What are the odds on this? I wouldn't bet on them ...

Going through the same Village as I did yesterday, albeit about 10 minutes later, and bugger me, if the same car that pulled out of a side turning,
right in front of me, yesterday, did it again today, same turning same Kamikaze Manoeuvre :rolleyes:
I'm sure the "driver" must have been waiting until I came along.. However, she's got a long wait tomorrow, as I'm not going that way till Thursday :D

It's a (VERY!) long shot but maybe she fancies you! If you ran into her, you'd have to give her some details...

It's a (VERY!) long shot but maybe she fancies you! If you ran into her, you'd have to give her some details...
LOL well she must have money, if she lives in "that" village" but looks about 110 white wide brimmed hat ... you get the idea :D

Get yourself a rusty old Peterbilt 281 and chase her across the county next time.

The bloke left a message on my answer phone, seems they can not fit of the day booked, ran out of slots apparently and this is after he phoned and checked :mad:

Also went from being a 3 hour time slot all bloody day!
They sound a bit of a shower to be honest. I'd be considering binning them and getting another company in I think.

Get yourself a rusty old Peterbilt 281 and chase her across the county next time.
I'd just go straight over the top in one of those (y)

Watching the a team again on forces tv. Loved it as a kid in the 80s and still fun to watch but...

Why did no-one ever get shot, machine guns spraying everywhere and yet all that happens is a car overturning. Also, the van is pretty distinctive so you would think police/army may take more interest. Plus, the raging gun battles, wouldn't that have drawn a police response quickly???

Watching the a team again on forces tv. Loved it as a kid in the 80s and still fun to watch but...

Why did no-one ever get shot, machine guns spraying everywhere and yet all that happens is a car overturning. Also, the van is pretty distinctive so you would think police/army may take more interest. Plus, the raging gun battles, wouldn't that have drawn a police response quickly???

Because it was Saturday tea time family entertainment, not a documentary. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

machine guns spraying everywhere and yet all that happens is a car overturning.
I used to like the Blue Peter way they built just what they needed out of a ball of string 3 empty fag packets and an empty coke bottle :D

I have my eye on a little something on eBay that I will hopefully get for a bargain.

The person who listed it put it on at stupid o'clock in the morning so I am guessing there will not be much competition for it at that time, I just hope no one spots it this evening and bumps the price up by a ridiculous amount.

Means I will also have to set my alarm so I wake up in time to put my killer bid in.

If it's stupid O'clock Sunday morning, it's being targeted at the Saturday night drunks rolling in and logging on.
Don't be too surprised if it ends up selling for silly money; they're very competitive after a few beers.

If it's stupid O'clock Sunday morning, it's being targeted at the Saturday night drunks rolling in and logging on.
Don't be too surprised if it ends up selling for silly money; they're very competitive after a few beers.

There is that, but I am hoping I may be in luck

Decide on your maximum bid now, and stick to that. (y)
If you see it going into orbit, just head back to bed.

Leave some other poor soul to wake up tomorrow and think "OMFG HOW MUCH?!?"

Decide on your maximum bid now, and stick to that. (y)
If you see it going into orbit, just head back to bed.

Leave some other poor soul to wake up tomorrow and think "OMFG HOW MUCH?!?"

I have my max limit set in my mind already and I am very good at sticking to my limits.

I will only have to get up an hour earlier than I would have anyway so no loss there.

Well I did not get my item, was pushed well above what I was willing to pay by "auto" bids

I did note though that eBay allow bids well after the auction end time if they are automatic bids which is naughty in my opinion - If any auto bid can not be processed fully before the auction end time then it should not be counted in my view

I'd suspect those auto bids were received by ebay before the auction closed, it's just that the listing front-end you get to look at has never been known for super-fast updating.

I'd suspect those auto bids were received by ebay before the auction closed, it's just that the listing front-end you get to look at has never been known for super-fast updating.

It actually lists the time the auto bid was placed and a number of them were placed after the auction end time.

A cynical person may well think eBay are just after making as much money as possible

Have been servicing my computer equipment over the weekend and have realised that my laptop had not been used in an age, so now running through updates etc. for it.

Baking hot down here - almost as hot as it'll be at midnight tomorrow night. :p :cool:)

Cooking here too.

I'll join you in that - let us share it with the South - we've seen enough

Back