NWIOT.... Not Worth It's Own Thread

Edit My Images
Yes
We have a WCMUT what cheered me up today thread & a WAMT what annoyed me today thread

Well sometimes you may just want to say something that doesn't fit in the above two threads and what you have to say doesn't warrant its own thread - If that's the case then this is the thread for you :)

I'm sure someone had his own spam thread, what happened to that?

I think my neighbor is going to be upset when he returns home, he has just had his car clamped by what I assume are bailiffs of some description

I'm sure someone had his own spam thread, what happened to that?
"Someone" had several spam threads, the best one ran for around 5000 posts, others came close 2500 & 3500 posts,
but some mod or other kept shutting them down :(

I think my neighbor is going to be upset when he returns home, he has just had his car clamped by what I assume are bailiffs of some description
Police/Council/DVLA do a lot of that (through authorised private contractors) for unpaid tax/insurance. If you have a look, in all probability there'll be a DVLA card under the wiper.
£100 release + whatever they didn't pay in the first place to get it back.

Police/Council/DVLA do a lot of that (through authorised private contractors) for unpaid tax/insurance. If you have a look, in all probability there'll be a DVLA card under the wiper.
£100 release + whatever they didn't pay in the first place to get it back.

Had to laugh a couple of weeks back, young couple came back from a dog walk to find their car clamped, they had just bought it and stopped to walk the dog on the way
back home, garage had supposedly sorted the tax out but obviously not online by then.
Don't know what the outcome was

Well I won't need to put the heating on tonight

I don't know what it is I have eaten but...... :eek:

Well I won't need to put the heating on tonight

I don't know what it is I have eaten but...... :eek:

I do know what I've eaten and I'd really like that Keith woman to see if she can tell...

The last I looked the name Keith was associated with the male of the species

Not the woman who has faeces examination as a hobby. Might have missed the Mc - can't remember.

I found a toad in a rat bait station today, some 150 meters from the nearest water course and inside a dry warehouse..

The good news is it didn't appear to have eaten any rat poison, and it was relocated very close to water :)

Would English toads consider mice/baby rats as dinner?
Indeed, particularly baby mice, but as the rats go there to die, not breed it was on a loser from the outset, no matter how smart it thought it was being :D

Gillian Keith by any chance ?

Indeed, the woman in question, I believe, is Gillian Mckeith.
Used to call herself "Dr" until called out on the fact that she's a doctor of nothing. :)

Reactions: Nod
sc.png

Sc1.jpg

Phew that's OK, I'm covered. I never cut cheese into slices any bigger / thicker than a Swan vesta box to add to a sarnie (y)

I am terrible for cheese, I eat far to much of the stuff
As long as you don't cut the slices bigger than a matchbox, it seems we are OK (y)

Just made a visit to the fridge

Nice bit of Wensleydale & cranberry now being munched

Boiling some chicken breast fillets.

Exciting stuff!

Boiling? Please tell me it's for the cat, or that's going to be one boring bit of scran!

Boiling? Please tell me it's for the cat, or that's going to be one boring bit of scran!

Nope not for the cat

Some was used to make chicken pasta, some will be used to make some salads over the next few days and some will be used in a curry.

Some was used to make chicken pasta, some will be used to make some salads over the next few days and some will be used in a curry.

And the stock will make a cracking chicken broth!

Trial run of the new BBQ and the new seating area, last evening. All went went, until my lad "thought" he could beat me at the "Tequila challenge"
....He's still in bed .... The youth of today eh? :D

Shopping#@&#@&.

Trial run of the new BBQ and the new seating area, last evening. All went went, until my lad "thought" he could beat me at the "Tequila challenge"
....He's still in bed .... The youth of today eh? :D
He may still in bed, but is he having problems with his speech (typing)? ;)

This morning we took our little Jack Chi Susie to the vets as she has a spot on her leg, turns out it is a tumour. He took a swab so we have to wait now, fingers crossed.

I hope she does well.
I have to ask though...Jack Chi?

He may still in bed, but is he having problems with his speech (typing)?
No, went, went, don't you understand da Inglish? :p

Last edited:
Back