NWIOT.... Not Worth It's Own Thread

Just for the chuckle value.
I drove past a guy, today, with one of those "Monk type" hair cuts that come with age ;)
The long straggly bits were dyed purple.
Each to their own I guess...

Reactions: BBR
Why are ironing boards so expensive? :thinking:

That is my question of the day

I'd just decided to buy a Rocket III (2.3 litre motorbike...) if the insurance wasn't going to be too expensive so phoned the place that was selling it to get more details. The decision has been made - some other bu99er's bought it! Never mind, I'm sure the itch will get scratched at some point.

I was driving down the A505 this morning while a heavy crane was extracting Miss Velma from a field of corn.

Last edited:
I have got my eye on a Sigma 18-200 contemporary lens, one place has it some £40 cheaper than other outlets.

That place is Curry's/PC World, who I have an absolute aversion to shopping with due to many a past issue.

So what to do?

I have got my eye on a Sigma 18-200 contemporary lens, one place has it some £40 cheaper than other outlets.

That place is Curry's/PC World, who I have an absolute aversion to shopping with due to many a past issue.

So what to do?
Save yourself 40 quid and stick two fingers up as you pay (y)

I have stuck it in my basket twice now, for delivery to store, just cant force myself to click pay

I have stuck it in my basket twice now, for delivery to store, just cant force myself to click pay
Go on one of the cashback sites, link to Currys/ PC World and get around 5% cashback too. Just shut your eyes as you click pay.

:D
But I know what you mean, I think we all have a store or two that we avoid like the plague unless ... ;)

Go on one of the cashback sites, link to Currys/ PC World and get around 5% cashback too. Just shut your eyes as you click pay.

I joined that top cash back site yesterday and ever since have been spammed with loads of emails.

Also they insisted on routing me to the currys.ie website to purchase the lens, which was some £68 more than the UK website were charging, and that is without adding on the charge my bank would have made for the €/£ conversion

:D
But I know what you mean, I think we all have a store or two that we avoid like the plague unless ... ;)

Well I clicked that mouse button just now

Wonder if I will have any "fun" when I go and pick the lens up?

I joined that top cash back site yesterday and ever since have been spammed with loads of emails.

Also they insisted on routing me to the currys.ie website to purchase the lens, which was some £68 more than the UK website were charging, and that is without adding on the charge my bank would have made for the €/£ conversion
I use Quidco, No spamming emails and always links to UK sites.

On TopCashBack you can specify your email preferences to unsubscribe from each type of email (in Account), no spamming here once they've been set.
Also Curry's have both UK and IE accounts on there, so care needs to be taken to select the correct one. I've used the site for a couple of years now and never had an issue that has not of my own making. (y)

A nice little chuckle at the expense of a BMW driver, doing their usual stunt down the outside lane of a free flowing dual carriageway 65 mph, for a few miles, holding up the rest of the traffic,
someone ( not me btw) though b****x to this and undertook.
With that the BMW shot off to an estimated 90-ish mph.
then slowed back down again to 65 mph.
they were then being tail gated and I assume flashed, they ( when I eventually drew level I discovered it was a young woman with her nose pressed up against the windscreen :rolleyes: )
she attempted to move to the near side lane that was empty, and had been for a couple of miles.
I say attempted, because she then drove down the centre of the white line, taking both lanes.

I'm guessing she was on the phone, but I wasn't close enough to see, eventually and suddenly she dived fully across to the nearside lane braking hard, and cutting up the traffic,
as we were now alternating between 50 & 60 mph, the heavy stuff was coming up the inside lane.

I think she nearly missed her turning, and narrowly missed a date with St Peter into the bargain.

Great driving darlin' (y)

So I got a couple of emails from them, one telling me they are processing my order.

I log in to my account to check for the tracking info as it is due to be delivered to my local store for collection tomorrow, there is no tracking info available.

I have also noticed it is now saying they are out of stock on the website.

They best not now tell me they can not deliver because it is out of stock because that will pee me off! Especially as they have taken the money off of me

Another trick of theirs is to sell off old display kit as new, they best not try that one either.

Can you tell I am not liking the fact that I have bought something from them again??

Last edited:
Can you tell I am not liking the fact that I have bought something from them again??
I kinda get the idea, bloody t***s :rolleyes:

I kinda get the idea, bloody t***s :rolleyes:

I sent them a tweet to ask about the "progress" of my order

I had two replies from two different people, one said order is progressing well & I should get an email with tracking info shortly, the other one said order going well & should get a tracking email this evening.

Guess what? Just gone midnight and no email with tracking info has arrived!

Logged into account and it is still saying tracking info is not available

It could just be that yours was the last one in stock so that now there are out of Stock.

Oh look......

18556-1500049842-fe399135be750b4c03c8f67351967770.jpg

Back