NWIOT.... Not Worth It's Own Thread

I can see that this one probably would be a lot more effective than the usual Nigerian Prince approach.
They won't catch me ......................
I don't have a web cam :D

I avoid viruses like that by never connecting to the interweb.

Had another similar one to a different email address, this time purporting to be Korean. And I hoped they were going to make me an internet sensation :dummy:

I had the crap scared out of me today, I was following a BMW and every time it changed lanes, or made a turn, these orangery flashing things appeared at the rear of the car.
I'm guessing they are activated by a Mercury switch or some such..
Never seen it before, quite scared me If I'm honest :(

To the twatt that made a really dangerous maneuver in front of me, changing lanes and nearly pinning me to the central reservation barrier, and then slamming his brakes on.
When you eventually pulled back into the middle lane and then tried to accelerate as I tried to overtake, while resting your middle finger on the window, That lorry that changed lanes a little in front of you,
but you couldn't pull out as much as you tried to bully me, as I was along side you, I'm really sorry that my foot slipped off the accelerator and you nearly hit the back of the artic..

So, its a pleasant afternoon here, light breeze sunshine, I open a couple of windows to get fresh air circulating, and
some twatt close by has decided today is a good day to use power tools!
No idea what but it sounds like a billion bees at a rave ...
:rolleyes:

So, its a pleasant afternoon here, light breeze sunshine, I open a couple of windows to get fresh air circulating, and
some twatt close by has decided today is a good day to use power tools!
No idea what but it sounds like a billion bees at a rave ...
:rolleyes:

Wot!!! No bonfire?

Wot!!! No bonfire?
Surprisingly no, although I did find the culprit, the "council" were stump grinding the trees they cut down last year, behind my house :rolleyes:

Surprisingly no, although I did find the culprit, the "council" were stump grinding the trees they cut down last year, behind my house :rolleyes:

I thought you were glad to get rid of the trees ... no pleasing some people!!! :D

I thought you were glad to get rid of the trees ...
Indeed I was, and I thought that was the end of it,
but no, several months later they decided to grind out the somewhat substantial stumps :rolleyes:

He's what's commonly known as a Grumpy Old Git (y)
GOG to my friends (y)

Visiting someone in Hospital today, in the bed opposite was a young woman, I'd guess early mid 20's
sat next to her a male visitor, I guess to be about the same age.

Both furiously bashing away at their smart phones and not saying a word.
I was tempted to ask if they were texting each other ....

Just noticed that there are 666 pages of threads in OOF at the moment...

Idle hands?

Get 'em young that's what I say :)

Driving down a duel [sic] carriageway today, white BMW in the outside lane, in my rear view mirror in the distance, although the nearside lane was clear ..
No surprise there.

There was a lot of traffic crossing the roundabout I was approaching, so said BMW caught me up.we pulled away together, and the BMW continued in the outside lane,
although the near side was still clear.

Yep twas an "L" plated car and yep the driver looked to be barely out of nappies, so I guess it was being driven by a learner..
Way to go "instructor" (y)

Last edited:
I walked past the Tesco infants comic shelf this evening; as well as the usual offerings including My Little Pony, Lego Friends, and Paw Patrol, they had Deadpool & Punisher.
I do hope the parents are paying attention...

Anyone know what happened to Keith W? Last post was about falling and hurting his knee... I miss the acerbic bugger...

Back