Nyhavn part 2 - Inderhavnsbroen

Name
Toni
Edit My Images
No
There's a slightly unusual bridge - called Inderhavnsbroen - across the sea water channel that feeds the harbour at Nyhavn, and it's reached by walking to the bottom of Nyhavn. On one side it looks towards the older, wealthy quarter and the Standard building on the promenade, while facing the other way lets one view a more industrial scene that leads to the little mermaid.

These are all in pano format, because otherwise the negative space makes for dull(er) images.

Inderhavnsbroen-7687 by Toni Ertl, on Flickr

Inderhavnsbroen-7691 by Toni Ertl, on Flickr

Inderhavnsbroen-7692 by Toni Ertl, on Flickr

Inderhavnsbroen-7693 by Toni Ertl, on Flickr

Inderhavnsbroen-7696 by Toni Ertl, on Flickr

First, second and fifth are my faves. C&C welcome.

Very good set Toni, I like them a lot, that green building in the first 3 really makes them. I wonder if there was the possibility of a photo somewhere between 1 and 2 with the a bit more of the green building than 1 but still getting the perspective of the river disappearing into the distance?

Very good set Toni, I like them a lot, that green building in the first 3 really makes them. I wonder if there was the possibility of a photo somewhere between 1 and 2 with the a bit more of the green building than 1 but still getting the perspective of the river disappearing into the distance?

Thanks Chris. I didn't take that particular variation, but wish that it had been possible to spend a lot more time shooting around there.

Back